Business class lounges, Global card, ebucks, passkey etc

Latino1982ZA

That FNB international SLOW lounge is really, really good. I haven't been to that many international airport lounges, but it easily beats the lounges I went to in Dubai and Madrid.
In my experience:
Worst lounge: Atlanta
Best lounge: Sao Paulo

Jchan11hk

Just a few updates on the LoungeKey, I used the LK in London Gatwick (South), walked into the lounge but they said it is fully booked, so they turned us away. Then we walked into another restaurant which also supports LK.

Then we also used the LK in Faro, Portugal and London Heathrow T5, both are very crowded, but access was quick.
Again better than just sitting by the boarding gates.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
I got some lounge card with my new American Express card. Valid for 2 visits a year.

Looks like the airport lounge that I can visit on the Heathrow side will be terrible. Will see if I can even get in - I'm flying on Friday night, which will be super busy.

Then on the South African side, I can use the Bidvest premier lounge, which is apparently pretty good.

Jchan11hk

I got some lounge card with my new American Express card. Valid for 2 visits a year.

Looks like the airport lounge that I can visit on the Heathrow side will be terrible. Will see if I can even get in - I'm flying on Friday night, which will be super busy.

Then on the South African side, I can use the Bidvest premier lounge, which is apparently pretty good.
At Heathrow T5, I managed to just walk in, but it was really difficult to find a seat, but the food was okay.
Bidvest lounges are just okay, I think the Slow lounge is just one level up.

I have Nedbank PB, so do have 10 visits on international lounges. Used 3 already for the past month.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Sadly I need to go up to American Express Platinum UK to get really good lounge benefits. But that is £450 per year - around R9000. Credit card benefits are nowhere near as good in the UK as in South Africa. They give you decent benefits when you sign up, but after that it drops off a lot.

The American Express Platinum Card is good but probably only worth it if you travel a lot.

Spizz

Goat Botherer

If it's Heathrow T3, it has one really good lounge and one really bad small one.