Busisiwe Mkwebane loses yet another court case

eg2505

Honorary Master
why is this even tolerated? or is because she is part of the club,
the same club that buys another BMW when the current one runs out of petrol?

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
why is this even tolerated? or is because she is part of the club,
the same club that buys another BMW when the current one runs out of petrol?

Ostrich syndrome. Parliament too embarrassed to admit that they made a monumental cock-up. Scared of appointing a real crime-fighter. Many possible reasons...

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
I doubt parliament has enough brain cells to realise they made a monumental cock-up.

Not a new problem: https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/30/salary/
Upton Sinclair ran for Governor of California in the 1930s, and the coverage he received from newspapers was unsympathetic. Yet, in 1934 some California papers published installments from his forthcoming book about the ill-fated campaign titled “I, Candidate for Governor, and How I Got Licked”. Emphasis added to excerpts by QI:
I used to say to our audiences: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!”
In 1893 a newspaper in Lincoln, Nebraska printed a thematically related statement written by populist politician William Jennings Bryan:
It is useless to argue with a man whose opinion is based upon a personal or pecuniary interest; the only way to deal with him is to outvote him.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Some costs orders victories in the Concourt:

surface

Honorary Master
weekend special hogging limelight briefly. Wendy Hughes - hmm - are we going to discuss merits of this judge or not?

Looks like title changed to "Court blow for DA in Des van Rooyen/Gupta saga" instead of "Court blow for Mkhwebane in Des van Rooyen/Gupta saga"

North Gauteng High Court Judge Wendy Hughes on Monday, found that Mkhwebane’s 2018 report that ordered former president Jacob Zuma to take action against Van Rooyen was factually unfounded, irrational and unlawful.

surface

Honorary Master
What are you implying, spit it out and I'll answer.
Come on, are we not in agreement there are problems with judiciary? Why not this time?

I'm beginning to wonder about those claims of the eff being an anc sideshow setup to achieve their goals, the gov, judiciary, sahrc etc give the eff a free pass.
Even the judiciary is going to schit.
and