Busisiwe Mkwebane loses yet another court case

TheChamp

Honorary Master
weekend special hogging limelight briefly. Wendy Hughes - hmm - are we going to discuss merits of this judge or not?

Looks like title changed to "Court blow for DA in Des van Rooyen/Gupta saga" instead of "Court blow for Mkhwebane in Des van Rooyen/Gupta saga"
Sounds like a WMC judge bought and paid for by the WMC puppet, but we won so no big deal.

surface

Honorary Master
The judge is not white if that's what you're getting at and she's from ret country, kzn.
I see. So, KZN is RET country. How about Gauteng? Are judges good there? List non-RET provinces so that we can all know.

ponder

Honorary Master
Come on, are we not in agreement there are problems with judiciary? Why not this time?

and

Strange that you selected my post and not forcefates talking about them getting a pass. Where I said "gov, judiciary, sahrc etc" there is zero wrong with that.

Wrt "Even the judiciary is going to schit." in the context of the article I see nothing wrong with it. If it was about hlope or hendricks etc I would say exactly the same.

How many a time have certain people here (on both sides) screamed ah the judge is brought etc when they don't like a ruling, how many times have I responded to point out their bs linking to the court case and quoting from the ruling to drive some sense home? I do it a LOT! You're picking on the wrong person here but carry on.

surface

Honorary Master
Strange that you selected my post and not forcefates talking about them getting a pass. Where I said "gov, judiciary, sahrc etc" there is zero wrong with that.

Wrt "Even the judiciary is going to schit." in the context of the article I see nothing wrong with it. If it was about hlope or hendricks etc I would say exactly the same.

How many a time have certain people here (on both sides) screamed ah the judge is brought etc when they don't like a ruling, how many times have I responded to point out their bs linking to the court case and quoting from the ruling to drive some sense home? I do it a LOT! You're picking on the wrong person here but carry on.
erm, you selected my post and that is what started this one. See below.

I am on @ForceFate payroll and I don't want to lose my job.

1617110861334.png

surface

Honorary Master
Reed again, that's not what I said.

See post #244, you're trying to create something here out of nothing.
As a fervent DA supporter, I find this judgement highly suspect. If you are ANC person, you won't get it of course and I perfectly respect your opinion.

ponder

Honorary Master
As a fervent DA supporter, I find this judgement highly suspect. If you are ANC person, you won't get it of course and I perfectly respect your opinion.

I have not read the judgement as it hasn't been published yet.

LOM

Honorary Master
Don't we all wonder sometimes if judiciary is for sale or not? Is it not applicable here?
Well is it? Come on, say it or don't.
It's way too early in the day for the giggle twigs.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

surface

Honorary Master
I don't want to see RET and EFF's opinion on this. Lol.
Let me wear the hat. 'Milord, this is a huge victory for the world as court dismissed Gordhan & Pillay's appeal as well. We always knew these 2 were dodgy and we stand vindicated by this gigantic defeat of the Jamnadas empire. Our struggles will continue.."..
A full bench of the high court – Judges Elizabeth Kubushi, Mpostoli Twala and Norman Davis – dismissed Mkhwebane’s appeal as well as Gordhan and Pillay’s cross appeal.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I don't want to see RET and EFF's opinion on this. Lol.
I think they are slowly accepting that Jamnadas is just too good for them, I've not heard anything from them about him in a very long time.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Let me wear the hat. 'Milord, this is a huge victory for the world as court dismissed Gordhan & Pillay's appeal as well. We always knew these 2 were dodgy and we stand vindicated by this gigantic defeat of the Jamnadas empire. Our struggles will continue.."..
Something to that effect. Lol

Milano

Honorary Master
I think they are slowly accepting that Jamnadas is just too good for them, I've not heard anything from them about him in a very long time.
Well Jamnadas was gagged to keep the heat off him :ROFL: