Buying a PS4 Pro : Who give best after sales service?

jxharding

Expert Member
I'm going to buy a PS4 Pro soon. Most places ask R6999.

So if price is not a motivating factor, service definitely is.

Who would you reckon gives best after sales service?

I am thinking of going with Makro - had to swop out an electronic item recently and had no issues. Also with them keeping
record of what I bought there its also a bonus.

What do you think?

eye_suc

Expert Member
I think it doesn't really matter, as all Sony consoles are under warranty or support from Partserve.

reactor_sa

Executive Member
^what the succer said. Service is the same since you need to return the console to partserve anyway.

|Blunt

Even though I'm quite anti takealot these days(They are some of the smartest crooks in the business, imo) Their return policy is quite good most of the time. If it falls under the 6 month they will replace it pretty much no questions asked - after that they will deal with partserve on your behalf - while collecting the device from you at no cost to you

Its really the one saving grace for them atm for me - Ill be ordering my ps4pro through them as they cant fix the price like they are famous for :D

jxharding

Expert Member
Even though I'm quite anti takealot these days(They are some of the smartest crooks in the business, imo) Their return policy is quite good most of the time. If it falls under the 6 month they will replace it pretty much no questions asked - after that they will deal with partserve on your behalf - while collecting the device from you at no cost to you

Its really the one saving grace for them atm for me - Ill be ordering my ps4pro through them as they cant fix the price like they are famous for :D

Will consider that. I think for a device like this I'm seriously considering brick and mortar storefront as well - just less hands than exchanging via courier and then wondering where the unit is at a certain stage - perhaps unwarranted concerns but heck its a lot of money.