buying iPhone4S...

ozziej

Did you really think anyone would answer you at 1:13 AM or even 5:52AM ? :)

Vodashop?
I know you in cape town...
Most of the big outlets , Vodaworld in Midrand had plenty of stock...

balrog

Did you really think anyone would answer you at 1:13 AM or even 5:52AM ? :)

Vodashop?
I know you in cape town...
Most of the big outlets , Vodaworld in Midrand had plenty of stock...

Woah @ozziej - I would love to know where the " Vodaworld in Midrand had plenty of stock" is????!!!!!

At about 11AM this morning when I was at Vodacom World, there was no stock. Has anything changed between 11AM and now???

b6379640

Woah @ozziej - I would love to know where the " Vodaworld in Midrand had plenty of stock" is????!!!!!

At about 11AM this morning when I was at Vodacom World, there was no stock. Has anything changed between 11AM and now???

Did you honestly drive there without phoning first? After reading this thread, I called Vodashop Vodaworld and sure enough, there is no stock.

chris2.0

There's a guy from the local cellco in my building today flogging iPhone4Ses... And he's pretty swamped...

2799 Riyal for the 16GB + 6 months freebies which includes some calls, sms's and even 500MB data!

Or 349 Riyal per month x 12 months for a free phone with no pay-in, and like 500 voice minutes and sms's and UL data... Yeah Unlimited data...!

But the wife has already booked one - my V-day present to her tomorrow...

Multiply the price by R2.10 to get the price in ZAR... And that's Riyal as in Saudi...

balrog

Did you honestly drive there without phoning first? After reading this thread, I called Vodashop Vodaworld and sure enough, there is no stock.

Do you honesty always make assumptions without thinking?

I have a lot of business in the area which takes me to the Vodacom campus regularly - not that it is any of your business.

Being snarky to people that are assisting the community with feedback is pretty lame dude.

Last edited: