Call for motion of no confidence in AIDS shower boy Zuma, from within ANC

Frankie

Executive Member
Good news - about time they woke up to what this goon is about.

Call for motion of no confidence in Zuma

There was a movement within the ANC to push for a motion of no confidence in South African President Jacob Zuma later this year, the SA Municipal Workers' Union (Samwu) said on Friday.

"Counter revolutionaries" within the leading party was moving to "recall" the president, said Mathandeki Nhlapo, general secretary of the Congress of SA Trade unions affiliate.

At a briefing, he said the group consisted of "progressive elements" within the leadership of the ANC -- which is in an alliance with Cosatu and the SA Communist Party.

Nhlapo would not name these individuals, but said it was the same group which leaked information on a planned coup on former president Thabo Mbekis government before the ANC's Polokwane conference in 2007.

At the time, a report was circulated claiming that businessmen Tokyo Sexwale and Cyril Ramaphosa were behind an attempt to remove Mbeki from the presidency.

read more - follow the link
:D

R13...

Honorary Master
We're caught between a rock & a hard place here. On the one we have Zuma and on the other we have the leftist alliance members who want to remove him for reasons most of us would find unpalatable... The leftists are upset their idea of economic policy hasn't come to pass as they imagined would happen backing the spineless polygamist. *sigh* to be a South African under the ANC.

jimmyj

We're caught between a rock & a hard place here. On the one we have Zuma and on the other we have the leftist alliance members who want to remove him for reasons most of us would find unpalatable... The leftists are upset their idea of economic policy hasn't come to pass as they imagined would happen backing the spineless polygamist. *sigh* to be a South African under the ANC.

lol, well articulated mate

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
I have more confidence in zuma then I ever had in mebeki

Pitbull

Verboten
How could this be a good thing?

Zuma = No Nationalization

COSATU+SACP = Nationalization

killadoob

Honorary Master
You guys want zuma gone with julius possibly in line to the reigns?

Am i wrong in thinking if they manage to get zuma out they could put julius, not sure there has ever been a 29 year old president :D. They wanted him out before he was elected and never managed to get him out so i doubt they will remove him.

acidb

Expert Member
You guys want zuma gone with julius possibly in line to the reigns?

Am i wrong in thinking if they manage to get zuma out they could put julius, not sure there has ever been a 29 year old president :D. They wanted him out before he was elected and never managed to get him out so i doubt they will remove him.

Well then, this is something to definitely be concerned about...lets hope this thought will never see the light of day.

OhGats

They have gotten the president they deserve I am afraid. Remember how they wanted to kill for Zuma? tsk tsk, how quickly that has been forgotten.