• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Call of Duty Black Ops Four! Release Oct. 12 2018

Genisys

Executive Member
Meh, another year, another new COD title. Yet here we are still playing a 15 USD game which was released in 2012 called CS:GO. Honestly, I'd much rather skip a new COD title again and go for the new Battlefield title.

Pox

Expert Member
I wonder how much DLC and micro-transactions they will be able to cram into this one.

R4ziel

Damn, are they still making this? Don;t they think it's time to try and make something new, COD should have died years ago.

This will be riddled with micro-transactions and loot boxes, so another "nope" from me

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Did anyone play the open beta? I played on EU servers and ZA servers, the ZA server was behaving all laggy despite a ping of around 60ms. The EU servers were a much better experience.

I didn't play much, certainly don't see myself buying the full game. Might be interested if they released the Battle Royale mode on its own.

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
Did anyone play the open beta? I played on EU servers and ZA servers, the ZA server was behaving all laggy despite a ping of around 60ms. The EU servers were a much better experience.

I didn't play much, certainly don't see myself buying the full game. Might be interested if they released the Battle Royale mode on its own.
I only played Blackout and I didn't experience one bit of lag but I only played 10 games.

Temujin

Expert Member
Only played a handful... most time spent between servers at capacity, and when finally on seconds later, searching... expanding search.... expending search... expanding search... unable to find a game, so, full servers, and yet no games to be found, beta is beta /shrug

Hopefully they add an option to switch to region I want