Call of Duty: Mobile

ECHLN

Hey all. Today marks the day that Call of Duty: Mobile is officially released world wide. This thread will be a place to talk about the game, get news updates on the game and to meet people to play with.

Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Scary Zombies action? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE has it all.

iOS Android Official Discord

In Game Clan Name: MyBroadband

Last edited:

StoneCold

Expert Member

Meh, you beat me with 2 minutes as I too created a thread. I'll request for mine to be deleted. :p

Tencent made a PC based emulator (Gameloop) if you rather want to play it with keyboard and mouse (like I do). You can download the Gameloop client over here. What's awesome about the emulator is that it also supports 1440p resolutions now and if you play PUBG Mobile, why not download that via the emulator as well ;)

I played it a bit this morning and I had a latency of just over 100-112ms (maybe the latency indicator was a bit wonky). So something tells me that with the launch of PUBG Mobile's local servers next month, we *might* get local CoDM servers as well (or they might share the same infrastructure locally), although they've yet to announce anything for CoDM and SA.

My nickname in game is Ston3Cold if anyone wants to play whenever I'm online.

PS: If anyone needs any help with the emulator, if you press F11, that makes it go full screen. There is also a close button on the edge of the main window. Clicking that, the emulator will ask you to quit.

Last edited:

DiabloDane

Expert Member
awesome game! downloaded yesterday, finally unlocked battle royal, still playing bots big time but what a game, well done tencent games!

ID: MrBenn420 if you guys are looking for players

flamevector

Started playing it, I honestly think that everyone in the BR is a BOT. either that or a high number of the players are bots. Any one else get that vibe?

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Started playing it, I honestly think that everyone in the BR is a BOT. either that or a high number of the players are bots. Any one else get that vibe?
they are bots till your character is level 10+ yes, watched a youtube training vid that explains it

Half_Frog

Expert Member

Meh, you beat me with 2 minutes as I too created a thread. I'll request for mine to be deleted. :p

Tencent made a PC based emulator (Gameloop) if you rather want to play it with keyboard and mouse (like I do). You can download the Gameloop client over here. What's awesome about the emulator is that it also supports 1440p resolutions now and if you play PUBG Mobile, why not download that via the emulator as well ;)

I played it a bit this morning and I had a latency of just over 100-112ms (maybe the latency indicator was a bit wonky). So something tells me that with the launch of PUBG Mobile's local servers next month, we *might* get local CoDM servers as well (or they might share the same infrastructure locally), although they've yet to announce anything for CoDM and SA.

My nickname in game is Ston3Cold if anyone wants to play whenever I'm online.

PS: If anyone needs any help with the emulator, if you press F11, that makes it go full screen. There is also a close button on the edge of the main window. Clicking that, the emulator will ask you to quit.
Busy downloading this now.... seems like a easy way to play

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I am not convinced... lol i guess im just used to PUBGmobile.
SoulPlaguE (if anyone wants to add me)

Im on level 19 or 20 i think.. its not bad.. a little meh though.
Wont lie when i played battle royal or whatever i seriously got a fright when i saw zombies coming at me.. did not expect that.. oh and that giant ass dog thing??!! the hell up with that:ROFL:

ECHLN

I am not convinced... lol i guess im just used to PUBGmobile.
SoulPlaguE (if anyone wants to add me)

Im on level 19 or 20 i think.. its not bad.. a little meh though.
Wont lie when i played battle royal or whatever i seriously got a fright when i saw zombies coming at me.. did not expect that.. oh and that giant ass dog thing??!! the hell up with that:ROFL:
I like CODM more. I got bored of Battle Royal and this game is something fresh and the gameplay and graphics are better but that makes sense since its been in beta for almost a year.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I like CODM more. I got bored of Battle Royal and this game is something fresh and the gameplay and graphics are better but that makes sense since its been in beta for almost a year.
Dont you find the lag a bit much though?
yes i agree its differant and kinda refreshing.. i also LOVE the weapons.
But after a while its a little bit of the same

ECHLN

Dont you find the lag a bit much though?
yes i agree its differant and kinda refreshing.. i also LOVE the weapons.
But after a while its a little bit of the same
Lag in what? Battle Royal or Multiplayer? There is some in BR but either than that, I play at Very High settings for FPS and Graphics with no issues in Multiplayer.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Lag in what? Battle Royal or Multiplayer? There is some in BR but either than that, I play at Very High settings for FPS and Graphics with no issues in Multiplayer.
But you playing on emulator or phone?

Phone, P20. i have noticed lag in both. Perhaps its gonna be sorted out with updates

ECHLN

But you playing on emulator or phone?

Phone, P20. i have notices lag in both. Perhaps its gonna be sorted out with updates
I play with my phone. I personally hate emulators and emulator players. They ruin the game. I use the Samsung Galaxy Note8.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I play with my phone. I personally hate emulators and emulator players. They ruin the game. I use the Samsung Galaxy Note8.
hmm thats wierd.. for me i notice some lag.
Has cooled down a little though..

anyways. Invite me if you keen:thumbsup: