Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

blade2394

Just received from Afrihost "Please note users on the Afrihost network will experience slow access/Intermittent access to international sites. Our Engineers are investigating urgently".

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
I've been playing for quite a while from mid morning to early afternoon. Still getting 25ms ping.

Thelastofus

PS4 MODERN WARFARE

Hey guys,
Does anyone have an update to this problem - "cant connect to the server" and is there anyone else experiencing this issue?

I havent been able to play MW since yesterday. But my downloads are working on my ps4.

I am with Axxess fibre.

This is really frustrating. Should i contact my isp?

blade2394

Update from Afrihost "Our upstream providers confirm that faults on 2 major undersea cables have affected international speeds and latency. Our providers are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, however there is currently no ETR (Estimated Time for Resolution). Our network engineers are also doing everything possible to minimise the impact to clients. We sincerely thank affected clients for their patience and understanding as this issue is addressed"

plbartie

Download Wtfast GPN, works like a charm. Was expecting 200+ping but in game its 36. I'm in Cape Town on afrihost fiber

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Also unable to connect on PC.
Even through Cloudflare's WARP+

The issue related to the cable break?

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Yes, also tried with WARP and different vpn's. WTFast works and they got a 7 day free trial
Great stuff! But it wants my CC details before I can get the free trial, and you need to cancel before the 25th to not be charged.
Is there no way to get the free 7 days without CC details?

plbartie

Great stuff! But it wants my CC details before I can get the free trial, and you need to cancel before the 25th to not be charged.
Is there no way to get the free 7 days without CC details?
Not that i'm aware of. I used my PayPal account and set a reminder in my calendar to cancel in 7 days. If the issues are not fixed by then I might just pay for a month.

DieDroos

I'm trying to find a Ground War match on PC but there is nothing? My Nat Type is Open. I can even find matches for all the other game modes just not Ground war. Anyone having this problem at the moment? It just keeps saying searching for a match

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I only get matches when I quick queue, otherwise days go past in waiting.

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Not that i'm aware of. I used my PayPal account and set a reminder in my calendar to cancel in 7 days. If the issues are not fixed by then I might just pay for a month.
I applied for WTFast, R180 went off from my creditcard. No free trial.
And I'm still unable to connect to COD with Wtfast enabled.
"Unable to connect to online services"

plbartie

I applied for WTFast, R180 went off from my creditcard. No free trial.
And I'm still unable to connect to COD with Wtfast enabled.
"Unable to connect to online services"
Not sure why you were billed. Mine showed, 0.00 on PayPal. I get that error the first time, then just close and reopen COD. Then its working again. Got a few friends all using it without any issues

MeNeZ

Expert Member
I'm trying to find a Ground War match on PC but there is nothing? My Nat Type is Open. I can even find matches for all the other game modes just not Ground war. Anyone having this problem at the moment? It just keeps saying searching for a match
I was trying Ground War for the first time yesterday and couldnt get a game, it just say on "searching for a game". I did however play that realism mode at the top of the list, cant rememeber what its called.

w@nted

Finally started playing multiplayer after finishing the campaign mode.

Jeez, any tips to not die every few seconds? I do not know any maps yet and I am getting my ass handed to me in almost every battle.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Finally started playing multiplayer after finishing the campaign mode.

Jeez, any tips to not die every few seconds? I do not know any maps yet and I am getting my ass handed to me in almost every battle.
Create a Private Match and add bots. That way you can learn the new maps the quickest and easiest without getting wasted. Majority of the game modes are supported (except for Ground War).

Good luck :)