Call of Duty: Warzone

hjst45

If you love the multiplayer, then you'll have to buy it (obviously) as they only made it free to hook players in that only downloaded Warzone. I'd say, go for it, the game is really popular locally and should have a sustainable player base for at least another 1.5 years (depending on how well the next game is received of course).

Awesome, thanks! Was scared it was going to die quickly due to the amount of people opting for the free battle royale games instead

hjst45

Although it will probably be on EU servers you will enjoy ground war. That was the original part to compete with BF games. It is 60v60 on a rather large map with vehicles etc. Holding points.

Sounds exactly like a Battlefield mode, will check it out, thanks!

StoneCold

Expert Member
Sounds exactly like a Battlefield mode, will check it out, thanks!

Yup, Ground War is kick ass and my most played mode as well. Technically its 32 vs 32 but still chaotic nonetheless with killstreaks thrown in for good measure :D

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I'm a Oden man now, holy that thing hits like a truck and it's perfect with a 3x optic. Oden with 3x for over there and magnums for right here.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Only managed to get in two rounds of plunder trio's last night. Both were local servers, which was a nice surprise.
It is rare that I get two local servers one after the other.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I feel like they've upgraded the servers or more people are working because we haven't had a laggy server in two days.

dotdan

Is anyone else experiencing longer than usual matchmaking times? Sit and wait for like 5-10min per game

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Is anyone else experiencing longer than usual matchmaking times? Sit and wait for like 5-10min per game
Yip and more server disconnects, before the last update I never battled to find games and almost never had a game crash or disconnect.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
I also have an issue where it looks like my textures go to dog-$h!t while playing. It will just randomly happen during the round and nothing to date has been able to fix it.

If someone has had similar issues and been able to fix it, please advise.

Here is 'n picture of what it looks like:
View attachment 830391

If you on PC, ive seen my resolution render scale go from 100% to 66% by itself and the game looks trash.

Check under your graphics settings.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
If you on PC, ive seen my resolution render scale go from 100% to 66% by itself and the game looks trash.

Check under your graphics settings.
It wasn't that. I fiddled with every graphic setting without success. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
It seems like thereight be a bug that if your download is interrupted, some of the files get corrupted. Scan and fix doesn't fix the issue, only a reinstall. Luckily I have a 100 Mbps fibre line, so I downloaded it overnight.

dotdan

It is like the player base has dropped considerably. Even when i queue up for 4's I normally end up with only one partner or i have to do it solo for some reason.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
It is like the player base has dropped considerably. Even when i queue up for 4's I normally end up with only one partner or i have to do it solo for some reason.

Nah, i think the matchmaking is screwed up.

Faux_Grey

I never get into a local server anymore. Every game is 200ms.
I've had a handful of local games today, but matchmaking is borked, mostly EU games and taking 10-15 minutes to find a match.

Rivin

Company Rep
I've had a handful of local games today, but matchmaking is borked, mostly EU games and taking 10-15 minutes to find a match.
Yeah same issue, sat for 30 minutes re-queueing last night to try get a server <50ms with no luck (Quads/Trios). It was bad before the weekend, but now completely broken.

Hectic

Executive Member
Yeah same issue, sat for 30 minutes re-queueing last night to try get a server Trios). It was bad before the weekend, but now completely broken.
It has been bad since the update that dropped Wednesday.

Now it double XP weekend for rank, weapons and Tiers, but we can hardly make use of it. I'm lucky at times if I get 2 games in an hour on MP. I don't play Plunder or BR that often, unless I get invited when I'm not in a game, so not sure if queuing for games are better in those modes.

My NAT is open, so don't think the issue is on my side.
I do see the Platypus error regularly this week, which apparently indicates poor connection too the server, but my internet is on par for what I'm expecting. My ping is 58 local or about 230 international which is normal for me.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
They need to fix this broken ass game and sort the hackers out, we almost just lost a game to an invisible helicopter and a couple of games before that we died to a full squad of Chinese names with walls and aimbot.