Call of Duty: Warzone

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
If I could preload it I could've played it for an hour or so tonight after loadshedding but now I will have to wait until tomorrow night, when I also have loadshedding during prime game time.

saffakanera

Expert Member
If I could preload it I could've played it for an hour or so tonight after loadshedding but now I will have to wait until tomorrow night, when I also have loadshedding during prime game time.
To be fair I think most people will only be ready by Thursday or so.

saffakanera

Expert Member
This and the new Rainbow six update drop on the same day, 150GB+, if you said those were going to be game sizes you would be burned at the stake back in the day.
Eina bliksem! These next gen consoles only have 1tb, 100GB likely reserved for system, people are in for a moerse surprise when they run out of space at their fourth game, lol.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
This and the new Rainbow six update drop on the same day, 150GB+, if you said those were going to be game sizes you would be burned at the stake back in the day.

Do you know when the new CoD update will drop or is Warzone already included in the previous update which will mean a smaller update today sometime?

I was shocked to see how large the R6S install was when I installed the game.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Do you know when the new CoD update will drop or is Warzone already included in the previous update which will mean a smaller update today sometime?

I was shocked to see how large the R6S install was when I installed the game.
17:00 and 15-22GB if you own MW or 21:00 80-100GB if you don't.

Siege Year 5 update comes out today too and it's basically downloading the whole game again, 60-69GB.

ponder

Honorary Master
Started download last night, 5GB in darkness my old friend said hello.

Nirv

Also downloading this. Has lots of potential to be great.

dotdan

Right here, in my pants.

There are local MW servers. See you next week Thursday when your download finishes, Frikkie.

To all the champs who actually own the game, see you all at 17:00! :cool:

I chuckled reading this.

So I admittedly am not too familiar with COD, played a few games last night. Wow, this BR is going to be fun.

So kom Frikkie, how about you help a COD noob out here, I need a squad to play with.

GlassMirror

Expert Member
Just started my download now after having some issues with Battle.Net and due to loadshedding:rolleyes: let's see how my first few rounds go

AntennaMan

Expert Member
We've had a couple of instances where it couldn't find local servers. But even playing on international servers I haven't felt at a severe disadvantage.

I haven't bought the complete game, but I'm enjoying this so much that I might just do it.