Call of Duty: Warzone

Nibiru

Best shooter game I have played. Has it's issues , especially some audio levels. But ive been laying the hell out of this game this weekend.

The_David

Also kicked off this weekend on PS4. I think i made 1 kill so far. Yay me. In all fairness to the game I've never been good at COD.
I do find the Gulag thing a bit annoying and if you loose that no one has ever revived me. I think it should be an option when you die, choose to go to Gulag or start new game.
Also experienced a bit of lag from time to time but in general not bad, shot some guys in the head that then killed me, when the reply plays from the killers view it looked like my played was stoned shooting at the wrong place.
My Ping was 25ms.

Also the teams only game play is crap. half the time you playing with Frikken Eastern Europeans who dont speak english and constantly playing weird music in the background, and dont work as a team. Why no solo mode?

Last edited:

v3n0m0uS

Also kicked off this weekend on PS4. I think i made 1 kill so far. Yay me. In all fairness to the game I've never been good at COD.
I do find the Gulag thing a bit annoying and if you loose that no one has ever revived me. I think it should be an option when you die, choose to go to Gulag or start new game.
Also experienced a bit of lag from time to time but in general not bad, shot some guys in the head that then killed me, when the reply plays from the killers view it looked like my played was stoned shooting at the wrong place.
My Ping was 25ms.

Also the teams only game play is crap. half the time you playing with Frikken Eastern Europeans who dont speak english and constantly playing weird music in the background, and dont work as a team. Why no solo mode?

If you die, you can just leave game. At first I didn't know about the gulag, so if I dropped dead, I went to main menu straight away. Only afterwards did my friends tell me about it and I actually won more 1vs1's in there than lose, so I was able to carry on most of the time anyway.

The_David

If you die, you can just leave game. At first I didn't know about the gulag, so if I dropped dead, I went to main menu straight away. Only afterwards did my friends tell me about it and I actually won more 1vs1's in there than lose, so I was able to carry on most of the time anyway.
Dont you loose your XP if you leave the game like that though?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Solo is a boring antisocial campfest.

Like they say in EFT are you a chad or a rat? I will go chad on them.

Just one thing about a BR, it is rewarding to camp even though it is disliked by many it is 'allowed' within the game mechanics.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Like they say in EFT are you a chad or a rat? I will go chad on them.

Just one thing about a BR, it is rewarding to camp even though it is disliked by many it is 'allowed' within the game mechanics.
I haven't experienced it myself but I don't think we understand the amount of camping this will have, some console nerd in quarantine playing the whole day lying prone in a building roof and only running zone to zone and magically appearing during the final fights when he still has full HP, 5 backup plates, a heartbeat sensor and an airstrike.

Nibiru

I tried this but I think I will still to Apex.

Just based on latency this is a bad call. You're playing a First Person Shooter on 200ms. You must really like Apex to play it over Cod Warzone at the moment.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Just based on latency this is a bad call. You're playing a First Person Shooter on 200ms. You must really like Apex to play it over Cod Warzone at the moment.
I agree with him, it's not bad, I definitely enjoy COD, the other night we did 2 hours COD and 2 hours Apex and Apex was just way more fun.

Nqindi

Expert Member
I just don't like the gameplay. It is too slow. That is something that I can probably get used to but my biggest reason is that it makes me sick. Literally.

Nibiru

I agree with him, it's not bad, I definitely enjoy COD, the other night we did 2 hours COD and 2 hours Apex and Apex was just way more fun.

I can understand this being a gamer for years. A certain mechanic or feeling could sway us to stay with a title even though the younger sister is now available, lol. I have played countless hours on Apex, think I am level 116 or something, lots of hours into PUBG as well. This Warzone is a good balance between realism(pubg) and combat (apex) and latency. I am enjoying it.

Nibiru

I just don't like the gameplay. It is too slow. That is something that I can probably get used to but my biggest reason is that it makes me sick. Literally.

Hmm, interesting. Try disabling motion blur etc?

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I can understand this being a gamer for years. A certain mechanic or feeling could sway us to stay with a title even though the younger sister is now available, lol. I have played countless hours on Apex, think I am level 116 or something, lots of hours into PUBG as well. This Warzone is a good balance between realism(pubg) and combat (apex) and latency. I am enjoying it.
I'm level 419...

R4ziel

Expert Member
I will give it a try. For some reason I had the same issue with Blackout.

COD Warzone has a LOT of blur on the default settings, tweaking that reduces the blurriness significantly and makes it look pretty great, I was also a big Apex fan but now getting used to Warzone I am loving it!