Call of Duty: Warzone

SYNERGY

Executive Member
I'm loving the P90 in multiplayer.
Seem's like a good mix between the Fennec & MP5.

What AR are you guys using?
Looking for the latest laser build :D

dotdan

I am just busy camo grinding the ar's. Just completed Grau, M13 and my Kar98. I want to start playing around with the Ram and Kilo now.

I normally get high kill games multiplayer with the M13 with a VLK optic on. Good mid-long range. Couple it with a MP7 for short range hip fire. Grau and M4 still lasers, but I think the M13 is just a tad quicker on the draw?

Also finally unlocked the Bruen last week, but I feel that guy is more suited for BR.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
I am just busy camo grinding the ar's. Just completed Grau, M13 and my Kar98. I want to start playing around with the Ram and Kilo now.

I normally get high kill games multiplayer with the M13 with a VLK optic on. Good mid-long range. Couple it with a MP7 for short range hip fire. Grau and M4 still lasers, but I think the M13 is just a tad quicker on the draw?

Also finally unlocked the Bruen last week, but I feel that guy is more suited for BR.
Started working on smoke kills last night in Shipment, 10/15 so far, i really wanna see what the Bruen is about!!!!!!

dotdan

It is very good in BR. I need to let go of my Grau and start playing more with it. 3/5 times when I get lasered in BR, it was with a Bruen. I see more and more people are starting to use the FAL. 2-3 shot kills with that thing.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Started working on smoke kills last night in Shipment, 10/15 so far, i really wanna see what the Bruen is about!!!!!!
It's filth mate. Once you have the right attachments, it handles like an AR but still hits like an LMG.

On the earlier post about the Pro90, I've started running it as my CQ in WZ. It slaps. Much prefer it to the MP5/7 now. For range, my go-to is still the Bruen - M13 is good but too reliant on headshots (where it gets most its damage from). I just don't like the way the Kilo handles, so I've dropped it. The Grau is still a viable option, though.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I'm all about the Kilo with the VLK 3x.

The Bruen ADS is just so slow, even if you compromise and use the tactical suppressor and only the second longest barrel it ADSes at over 400ms and if you don't use the longest barrel your bullet velocity is really slow so it's harder to hit targets at range.

And then if you add the longest barrel and the monolithic suppressor you creep up on almost 500ms to ADS.

The Voice

Honorary Master
I'm all about the Kilo with the VLK 3x.

The Bruen ADS is just so slow, even if you compromise and use the tactical suppressor and only the second longest barrel it ADSes at over 400ms and if you don't use the longest barrel your bullet velocity is really slow so it's harder to hit targets at range.

And then if you add the longest barrel and the monolithic suppressor you creep up on almost 500ms to ADS.
Mono suppressor, longest barrel, tac laser, VLK 3x, 60 Round Mag - ADS is quicker than a similar setup on a Kilo for me, and the ranged damage is superior.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Mono suppressor, longest barrel, tac laser, VLK 3x, 60 Round Mag - ADS is quicker than a similar setup on a Kilo for me, and the ranged damage is superior.
That build's ADS time is 469ms and the same build Kilo is 353ms.

The Voice

Honorary Master
That build's ADS time is 469ms and the same build Kilo is 353ms.
Like I said, it feels quicker for ME. I build it that way because it gives me the best balance of ranged damage + ADS speed - that build is slowly becoming the meta for a reason (only slow because people are finding it difficult to unlock the gun).

The Kilo just feels clunky for some reason. -100ms isn't going to help you much against someone 200m away who's been tracking you with an HDR, anyway. It's only for longer ranges (50m+). For everything below that I have an SMG which I can ADS before the other has had a chance to blink.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Like I said, it feels quicker for ME. I build it that way because it gives me the best balance of ranged damage + ADS speed - that build is slowly becoming the meta for a reason (only slow because people are finding it difficult to unlock the gun).

The Kilo just feels clunky for some reason. -100ms isn't going to help you much against someone 200m away who's been tracking you with an HDR, anyway. It's only for longer ranges (50m+). For everything below that I have an SMG which I can ADS before the other has had a chance to blink.

I get what you're saying, I feel the same way about the FAL, it absolutely destroys but I just don't like using it, it doesn't feel good to use to me. Take the RAM-7 for example, I love it, I got a 49 kill Plunder game using it, my friend tried it earlier this week and he hates it, he doesn't like the "random recoil" aka the left leaning recoil.

What is your Kilo loadout? Might run with it tonight to test it out

• Monolithic Suppressor
  • Singuard Arms 19.8 Prowler
  • Tac Laser
  • VLK 3.0x Optic (3x)
  • 60 Round Mags
or

• Monolithic Suppressor
  • Singuard Arms 19.8 Prowler
  • VLK 3.0x Optic (3x)
  • Commando Foregrip
  • 60 Round Mags

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I can't go back to iron sights anymore, I try some new builds and new guns and turn into Mr Magoo, the VLK is just so clean and gives you just enough zoom to compete with snipers but not too much zoom where it's unwieldy.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I can't go back to iron sights anymore, I try some new builds and new guns and turn into Mr Magoo, the VLK is just so clean and gives you just enough zoom to compete with snipers but not too much zoom where it's unwieldy.

Yeah I hear you. If I’m running an AR now, it’s got the VLK on it. SMG always has iron sights though

The Voice

Honorary Master
Yeah I hear you. If I’m running an AR now, it’s got the VLK on it. SMG always has iron sights though
Never got the iron sites thing. Maybe it's because I'm old(er) now, but I can't see **** without some sort of optic. VLK has the best balance of zoom, clarity and peripheral vision, I reckon. May try with some of the other 3.25s sometime.

For SMGs, I always pop on a Solozero - I didnt grind the blue dot for nothing!

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Which scope has like a semi thermal look? Give's everything a whitish/grey look?

Hectic

Executive Member
I'm loving the P90 in multiplayer.
Seem's like a good mix between the Fennec & MP5.

What AR are you guys using?
Looking for the latest laser build :D
If you can, try the FAL. It is absolutely murdering people.
The only thing is that it is a single shot semi automatic, so you need to tap your trigger a couple of times, but most kills only require 2 shots or maybe 3 on longer distances. Headshot is a one **** kill.

It does have a burst fire perk that will shoot 3 bullets. That will work fine for accuracy on short to medium range shots or if the full body is exposed.
Headglitches might be a more tricky to connect with at long distances with the burst fire though.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Also I recommend not to use the thermal optics unless you're specifically trying to unlock the Bruen or something where you'll be shooting through smoke because with the merc thermal you can't see in or out of windows, if there is any sort of explosion going on you can't see anything etc.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
People really get mad at shotguns in every game ever, I decided I was bored of the MP5 lets try a shotgun and people were not happy, at all, like homophobic slur calling mad and I never hear that these days.

The Voice

Honorary Master
People really get mad at shotguns in every game ever, I decided I was bored of the MP5 lets try a shotgun and people were not happy, at all, like homophobic slur calling mad and I never hear that these days.
Comes from MP. Use a 725 or anything with Dragon's Breath and people rip you a new one.