Call of Duty: Warzone

DiabloDane

Expert Member
It's filth mate. Once you have the right attachments, it handles like an AR but still hits like an LMG.

On the earlier post about the Pro90, I've started running it as my CQ in WZ. It slaps. Much prefer it to the MP5/7 now. For range, my go-to is still the Bruen - M13 is good but too reliant on headshots (where it gets most its damage from). I just don't like the way the Kilo handles, so I've dropped it. The Grau is still a viable option, though.

yeah buddy, DONE! what a weapon!!!! Moves like a snake, bites like a pitbull!!!!!!

Attachments

w@nted

Bliksem. And I was chuffed with my 19 kills on plunder. 60??? Amazing!

Currently running with the FAL and stopping rounds. I just cannot seem to bond with the Kilo or Ram.

The Voice

Executive Member
In case some of you guys are bored dropping 50 bombs all the time

mwrandomclass.com

Going to take it for a spin later tonight.

Sysem

Expert Member
People really get mad at shotguns in every game ever, I decided I was bored of the MP5 lets try a shotgun and people were not happy, at all, like homophobic slur calling mad and I never hear that these days.
I don't understand how they work in this game... I picked up a floor loot shotgun when dropping in with an enemy next to me. Pumped 2 shots at point blank range and only took his 2 plates off. His 2 melee punches at me killed me? I get you're at a disadvantage without a gun - but surely a shotgun should outgun a punch at point blank?

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I don't understand how they work in this game... I picked up a floor loot shotgun when dropping in with an enemy next to me. Pumped 2 shots at point blank range and only took his 2 plates off. His 2 melee punches at me killed me? I get you're at a disadvantage without a gun - but surely a shotgun should outgun a punch at point blank?
It was probably the VLK Rogue, it's horrible and the floor loot one has slug rounds too.

Sysem

Expert Member
It was probably the VLK Rogue, it's horrible and the floor loot one has slug rounds too.
Probably. Got rocked with a one pump by someone elses shotgun in another game, so there is at least one decent one in the floor loot.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Probably. Got rocked with a one pump by someone elses shotgun in another game, so there is at least one decent one in the floor loot.
theres a green pump one like i think m70
then you get the odin pickup usually in the orange boxes (rarely seen them)

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
The Model 680 on the other hand does so much damage we don't even know how much because in custom games you can only set the HP to 300.

The Voice

Executive Member
I've brought that up countless times. Drop next to someone, start unloading my pistol into him. He punches me: first hit, takes off ALL armour, second hit downs me. How the **** does that make any sense?!

DiabloDane

Expert Member
once im done with the M-13, (basically halfway to gold now) whats the most WORTHY shotgun to work on?

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I've brought that up countless times. Drop next to someone, start unloading my pistol into him. He punches me: first hit, takes off ALL armour, second hit downs me. How the **** does that make any sense?!
this needs a nerf lol

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
BO4 had the longest TTK out of all the CODs because the base HP was 150 and the melee did 145 damage so you would run up to someone full sprint whack them and shoot them with one bullet and that worked better than shooting 99% of the time.

The Voice

Executive Member
BO4 had the longest TTK out of all the CODs because the base HP was 150 and the melee did 145 damage so you would run up to someone full sprint whack them and shoot them with one bullet and that worked better than shooting 99% of the time.
It's happened way too often in WZ now, so just need to rewire my brain so that I remember that punching > shooting at the start. Don't even bother finding a gun, just moer them instead.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Been playing more hardcore of late and must say I enjoy it more than standard multiplayer, players even seem nicer.

Was initially just to try and level some handguns but think I may stick to it on the long term.

Also found that where in the standard multiplayer I am always the only guy playing with M&K on PC against tons of PS4 and XBOX there are a lot more M&K players on hardcore.