Call of Duty: Warzone

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
I used the PKM to unlock it as well.
I did a couple of matches and wondered why I wasn't making the requirements until I realised that I had to be standing in the smoke as well.

The PKM with a 150 mag is insane, and perfect for shipment :)
I can go a whole game on one mag ....

Sysem

Expert Member
I can't seem to get the Bruen challenge to register... I got 3 kills in a plunder game of which I thought was near my smoke (1 was definitely in the smoke) - all using my PKM, but I didn't get the challenge - its still on 0/15 or whatever the target is. I did die in between (as it was plunder), but that surely can't affect it?

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
I can't seem to get the Bruen challenge to register... I got 3 kills in a plunder game of which I thought was near my smoke (1 was definitely in the smoke) - all using my PKM, but I didn't get the challenge - its still on 0/15 or whatever the target is. I did die in between (as it was plunder), but that surely can't affect it?
I was trying to figure it out too...now I pop the smoke, come running in and open fire... Had plenty where I thought I met the criteria for a counted kill and did not register.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Spawn, throw smoke into the containers.... run to a path, lay down, whip out thermal...... wait for them to come, just did this on REPEAT till i got the Bruen, i also used the PKM, as soon as i opened the Bruen i was back in shipment to grind the camos and attachments...... once that was done it was off to shoothouse for the long shots , the rest is history........ now hes gold!

DiabloDane

Expert Member
you gonna have a hard time in Plunder my man, if you got multiplayer its WAY easier!

DiabloDane

Expert Member
I was trying to figure it out too...now I pop the smoke, come running in and open fire... Had plenty where I thought I met the criteria for a counted kill and did not register.
saaaaaaaame, its frustrating as **** but just keep at it, dont leave the match thinking you got 3... just finish the match but dont stop going for smoke kills, its okay if you have restock and can keep throwing smoke every 25 seconds

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
saaaaaaaame, its frustrating as **** but just keep at it, dont leave the match thinking you got 3... just finish the match but dont stop going for smoke kills, its okay if you have restock and can keep throwing smoke every 25 seconds
Yeah, I know if you leave the match you lose the count... big no no! I'll probably nail them tonight.

Sysem

Expert Member
you gonna have a hard time in Plunder my man, if you got multiplayer its WAY easier!
I don't have the full game, so multiplayer is out. Why would plunder be harder? Easy enough to find people and with re-spawn, games are long enough to get the 3 kills

Sysem

Expert Member
My only guess is they weren't close enough to the smoke

Sysem

Expert Member
Yeah, you have to be in the smoke, they have to be near/in it.
And it's 3 kills per a match x 15 times...
Ah, I have to be in the smoke? That explains it. I'm throwing the smoke at them and then beaming them from a safe distance. How the hell did anyone unlock this thing?

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Ah, I have to be in the smoke? That explains it. I'm throwing the smoke at them and then beaming them from a safe distance. How the hell did anyone unlock this thing?
Yeah I did like 15 matches and only 3 counted. Did a quick google, and stated that I have to be in the smoke as well. Went pretty fast after that, especially with shipment 24/7:)

The Voice

Executive Member
COD MW and tracking anything is notoriously buggy, so there's a chance you may actually be doing the challenge correctly, but the game just doesn't feel like tracking it.

As someone who has Damascus (injured, smoke kills tracking for Shield and Knife even though I never really attempted either, UAVs/Personal Radars counting as ground kills for launchers, etc), a few weapons in Obsidian and just about every reticle unlocked (one of the Sniper challenges simply stopped tracking at 97/100 for over a week and wouldn't budget no matter what I tried), I know all too well just how frustrating it can be.

Last edited:

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Yeah I did like 15 matches and only 3 counted. Did a quick google, and stated that I have to be in the smoke as well. Went pretty fast after that, especially with shipment 24/7:)
Finally unlocked the Bruen.... now leveling up to unlock attachments. Used a 30min 2XP weapon token as soon as I unlocked it. Will complete gold on it sometime today.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Finally unlocked the Bruen.... now leveling up to unlock attachments. Used a 30min 2XP weapon token as soon as I unlocked it. Will complete gold on it sometime today.
The 60 round mag for the Bruen is the game changer!!!!

SYNERGY

Executive Member
It's a double xp weekend for weapons as well :)
And battle pass.

Season 5 should start soon.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Do people think everyone that kills them is a hacker now or something, half of the people I killed last night watched me until the end, this was way past Gulag and jailbreak possibly.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
The double XP doesn't stack and it's double XP until Tuesday.