Call of Duty: Warzone

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
So the AN94 is really interesting, against a player with full armour it has a pretty average TTK, but against someone with two or fewer armour plates the TTK is amazing and against someone with no armour, not even the MP5 or Fennec get close.

Will have to wait and see what it does in Warzone but in MP it's going to wreak havoc.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
So the AN94 is really interesting, against a player with full armour it has a pretty average TTK, but against someone with two or fewer armour plates the TTK is amazing and against someone with no armour, not even the MP5 or Fennec get close.

Will have to wait and see what it does in Warzone but in MP it's going to wreak havoc.

Got the ISO and AN94 maxed now. AN shreds in burst in HC. One burst round is a kill with the right attachments.

In Warzone, it’s better to use in full auto. It’s pretty good if someone isn’t full armored, like you said.

The ISO, when built like an MP5, is absolutely nasty. 5mW laser, integral suppressor barrel, and just hip fire.

Not sure how much it’ll change the meta, if at all though

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
The problem with the ISO is it has a massive penalty when you add the 50 round mag.

It reduces your movement speed by 10% and increases your ADS by 42ms, I'm pretty sure adding the 100 round to the Kilo has less penalty than that.

Last edited:

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
The problem with the ISO is it has a massive penalty when you add the 50 round mag.

It reduces your movement speed by 10% and increases your ADS by 42ms, I'm pretty sure adding the 100 round to the Kilo has less penalty than that.

Using it as hip fire only at least removes one of the penalties. Wasn’t aware the movement speed was so severe though

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Using it as hip fire only at least removes one of the penalties. Wasn’t aware the movement speed was so severe though
The same hip fire build (merc and 5mW):

I think it could maybe be an MP7 competitor (tac laser and commando):

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I think it you had a good group of people to play with and you just did Plunder you could've finished the battle pass this weekend.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Had [mention]The Voice [/mention] pop in on stream today which was great fun. Managed to finally hit a 5.0 KD, which has been my target, and lost it immediately to a string of bad games.

The Bruen really needs a nerf. I use it with the MP7 as a necessity at this point

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I love the Rytec, my sniper loadout is now Amax and Rytec and my other loadout is Bruen and MP5.

w@nted

Is it just me, or is there something very satisfying about getting kills with the crossbow? :unsure: Pulled off a great long shot kill, which made my weekend. It was like the victim just ran into my arrow :ROFL: Using the explosive arrows, you just need to hit the target. Guaranteed kill/down.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Is it just me, or is there something very satisfying about getting kills with the crossbow? :unsure: Pulled off a great long shot kill, which made my weekend. It was like the victim just ran into my arrow :ROFL: Using the explosive arrows, you just need to hit the target. Guaranteed kill/down.
Thermite is way more fun. Love watching people run around like nutters while they slowly burn to death.

May actually stick one into a loadout for end game. Last 3 solo games have had someone running a shield for some stupid reason.

w@nted

Thermite is way more fun. Love watching people run around like nutters while they slowly burn to death.

May actually stick one into a loadout for end game. Last 3 solo games have had someone running a shield for some stupid reason.

Savage! :ROFL: Does the thermite eventually have the same damage as the explosive tips?

Arzy

Honorary Master
I run thermite on most builds these days, especially HC, damn stuff is lethal and gets the best reactions.

If only teammates would stop running through it.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
A lot more people are using riot shields, it's the easiest way for bad players to get close to a win.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Savage! :ROFL: Does the thermite eventually have the same damage as the explosive tips?
It burns through all armour and HP, so I guess so.

As an aside, shields are the reason I decided to level the crossbow and get it to gold. Once you unlock explosive/thermite tip bolts, it just becomes so much more fun running Shipment. Sure, you could carry thermite on your loadout, but if your weapon uses it as ammo...