Call of Duty: Warzone

DYreX146

I fit in this category like this post below

warzone is only most difficult for skilled players.(relative to what they're used to.)
this gamemode is a lot more strategy based than skill based. you could have the skill of shroud, but if you don't have any strategy, you will die every time in this gamemode.
a noob could sit in a building with explosives and just wait for you to come to them.
if someone hears you coming and they were camping in a building before you got there, good luck, youre most likely dead.
if someone spots you running across a field and you have nowhere to hide, good luck, youre most likely dead.
if someone has a truck for final circle and you have no explosives, good luck, youre most likely dead.
you see, this game has the variables to allow other players that may not have much gunskill to get an edge from time to time, but yes, it is a most enduring experience before you can get your win.
other than the ping, the lag, the hackers, the glitchers, IW created a well balanced BR that plays very well into the "War" feel i believe they were looking to achieve.
It sounds like you would hate a game like Escape From Tarkov, haha.

The_David

guys this is a serious matter i am about to discuss.I have been playing games for ages and have always been good at it since a child but this warzone is another story.I play on a ps4 and not on pc.I the only battle royal game i play is apex,you can check my stats its very impressive psn:beechkillaz.Now for the rant

Warzone animation is shitty its just too fast and no matter what setting i try that run animation is not doing it for me.I played a few games and rage quite every game,There is no setting to widen the screen to panoramic as in apex.I get shot in the back ,i get shot from a camper,i get shot from parachuting down.I have no chance in this game.This game is not relaxing for a evening session to unwind.I think its impossible to win one game,And i know what you gonna say "practice mate"Well this game has a steep learning curve and no matter my skill it will take a long time to master.I mean i played all the call of duty games that ever existed and this game is not fun.If it were not for my son i would delete this toxic playing pile of ****.I watched and read beginner guides and its not working for me
All in all if i could widen my view in this game i would be able to play at least for 10 minutes. without dying.
Any tips that you suggest
I find the cheaters are pretty much taking over this game lately though. Before they would stick mainly in BR but now they just everywhere, its insane I have seen full squads of cheaters in multiplayer. Its really ruining it.

On the other-hand have you tried playing on PS4 with keyboard and mouse. That really improved my games big time.

harties

guys this is a serious matter i am about to discuss.I have been playing games for ages and have always been good at it since a child but this warzone is another story.I play on a ps4 and not on pc.I the only battle royal game i play is apex,you can check my stats its very impressive psn:beechkillaz.Now for the rant

Warzone animation is shitty its just too fast and no matter what setting i try that run animation is not doing it for me.I played a few games and rage quite every game,There is no setting to widen the screen to panoramic as in apex.I get shot in the back ,i get shot from a camper,i get shot from parachuting down.I have no chance in this game.This game is not relaxing for a evening session to unwind.I think its impossible to win one game,And i know what you gonna say "practice mate"Well this game has a steep learning curve and no matter my skill it will take a long time to master.I mean i played all the call of duty games that ever existed and this game is not fun.If it were not for my son i would delete this toxic playing pile of ****.I watched and read beginner guides and its not working for me
All in all if i could widen my view in this game i would be able to play at least for 10 minutes. without dying.

If you are coming from Apex it will take a while to get used to the fast TTK in Warzone. Gunfights are pretty much won by who ever shoots first, so positioning and awareness is key - you get this from playing more. Like others recommended, get used to the gunplay in Plunder (get optimal weapon builds and attachments) and play BR with a team that knows whats going on. Playing solo in Warzone is a full on horror game :ROFL:

w@nted

That is why I mostly play plunder :) I can respawn with my own loadout. Like mentioned, who ever sees the other and starts shooting first, wins.

Also, avoid open areas, or closed areas with multiple entry points :ROFL:.
Also avoid teams if you are running solo.

My new favorite play style is ninja style with my crossbow and ghost perk. Managed to take out a few teams from sneaking up on them and eliminating them one by one (aka predator style :)) However, if you are seen, and you miss the first shot, you die.

Aluroth

If I can give you advice, find a play style you enjoy, and play for fun, then the wins will come from self. There are 149 other players on the map, the odds of winning are slim. One wrong positioning and you are dead. So just play for fun, and you will improve in time, and win some games over time.

So yeah, just find a play style you enjoy. There are play styles that are better at winning, like doing recon after recon, avoiding fights, and hiding inside circles, or there is the more riskier (more fun, for me) play style where you get Loadout, and do bounty after bounty. I'll rather have a more action packed game than just camping on top of a tower and trying to win.

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
I tried plunder,it's great,I can now swear and respawn at the same time.getting used to the feel and finally got a few kills,I mostly die from being shot in the back, agg ja so it goes
There are so many weapons I don't know what is good, my son said all purple banner weapons are good,
I think I gonna crunch in about 20 hours or 60 hours before I start the royal mode
Still having an issue with sensitive of the camera look, I spoke to guy telling me they should make an update to change you Field of view for ps4

The Voice

Honorary Master
My launcher wants to install 90GB update. Anyone know what it is?
If it's a skin pack for two weapons I am uninstalling.
Platform? When last did you play? Last "big" update was the mid season patch (new operators, weapon, etc). Think it also added bits for the event. But for PC, it was only about 17GB.

There is a known issue where some people have to redownload additional files for their updates - some people even have the entire game download queue itself...

The Voice

Honorary Master

Warzone is about as realistic as a BR is going to get. Like other posts have already alluded to this isn't Fornite or PUBG where you have a 3rd person view around corners or Apex where you can jump from the height of a 10 story building and land on your feet. There is an element of realism in a lot of it, and that's partly what attracts people to it. Like RL, just because you can't see someone, doesn't mean they haven't been tracking you from a window in some random building somewhere. And, like RL, it relies way more on strategy and forward planning than guts and glory, running around trying to get frags and expecting not to get shot to **** because your positioning and game awareness is trash.

Like the announcer says at the start of every game, be the last one standing. And that includes doing it by any means possible.

This is in no way a knock, but I just think you need to re-evaluate your expectations of the Warzone game mode. And yes, the 60% FOV limitation on consoles doesn't help (it makes me nauseous when my game bugs out sometimes and sets it to console FOV) but things like aim assist more than compensates for it. And like everyone else has said, you need to spend more time playing it and getting your arse handed to you before you can even think about getting your first dub. When you get shot in the back, don't say the game is ****, etc, but rather think about why you had your back exposed in the first place. In ANY BR, the first thing you need to master is game awareness.

Sjava911

Gents I have not been able to play Warzone for like 3 days every time I select the game i get kicked out and get a sever error connection.. Iam I the only one experiencing this problem

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Gents I have not been able to play Warzone for like 3 days every time I select the game i get kicked out and get a sever error connection.. Iam I the only one experiencing this problem
I am not getting that error,never did

The Voice

Honorary Master
Don't understand the PC errors. They're completely random, i.e. not down to any specific hardware configurations, player locations, connection types, etc. You're either lucky and have never had them, or you're unlucky and get them again with every new update.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Every now and again I get a problem where the trees don't load. Bloody difficult piloting, driving or just running around, as I will run into a ghost tress.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Also, my friends list is broken. I can't see online friends, they can sometimes see me. This happened after the mid season update.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Every now and again I get a problem where the trees don't load. Bloody difficult piloting, driving or just running around, as I will run into a ghost tress.
I've had that once and I've seen it on a JackFrags video too and our friends list is also mostly broken, if I go on the friends list they show as offline but if I go to our regiment they both show as online.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
LOL have any of you tried the krakatoa blueprint...??

i got called so many names last night using it:ROFL:

dotdan

Warzone is about as realistic as a BR is going to get

I agree and also disagree.

Warzone is definitely one of the best BR's our there and as realistic as it is, the loadout functionality is the one aspect that makes Warzone half multiplayer half BR. If Warzone was to be a fully realistic BR, only floor and chest loot would provide guns and it would be the team with the best loot (luck) combined with the best strat and positioning that would come out on top.

Right now floor loot is only used the first 2-3 min of the game or when someone drops back from a Gulag, but with so many loadout drops, even this is hardly used.

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Warzone is about as realistic as a BR is going to get. Like other posts have already alluded to this isn't Fornite or PUBG where you have a 3rd person view around corners or Apex where you can jump from the height of a 10 story building and land on your feet. There is an element of realism in a lot of it, and that's partly what attracts people to it. Like RL, just because you can't see someone, doesn't mean they haven't been tracking you from a window in some random building somewhere. And, like RL, it relies way more on strategy and forward planning than guts and glory, running around trying to get frags and expecting not to get shot to **** because your positioning and game awareness is trash.

Like the announcer says at the start of every game, be the last one standing. And that includes doing it by any means possible.

This is in no way a knock, but I just think you need to re-evaluate your expectations of the Warzone game mode. And yes, the 60% FOV limitation on consoles doesn't help (it makes me nauseous when my game bugs out sometimes and sets it to console FOV) but things like aim assist more than compensates for it. And like everyone else has said, you need to spend more time playing it and getting your arse handed to you before you can even think about getting your first dub. When you get shot in the back, don't say the game is ****, etc, but rather think about why you had your back exposed in the first place. In ANY BR, the first thing you need to master is game awareness.
This is my only problem i am having and it really really messing with my gameplay.I could be so much better but this view is killing meas i like settings on 106 to 110 FOV.I hope they will have an update.It is so much worst on a 50 inch tv...lol

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
This is my only problem i am having and it really really messing with my gameplay.I could be so much better but this view is killing me.I hope they will have an update.It is so much worst on a 50 inch tv...lol
Get a PC. Enjoy the goodness.