Call of Duty: Warzone

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I enjoy Apex way more.

Warzone obviously has skill involved but the TTK is so fast the person that shoots first will more than likely win the fight. You can't react at all.

I've said it from the start, TTK is too fast, map is too big and the lobbies have too many players. Everyone loved mini royale.

Just give me a casual and a ranked mode. My KD puts me in the top 0.4%, and it feels that way with probably 90% of my engagements, and it really sucks all the fun out of the game

And so true, good luck surviving when you get shot first

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Just give me a casual and a ranked mode. My KD puts me in the top 0.4%, and it feels that way with probably 90% of my engagements, and it really sucks all the fun out of the game

And so true, good luck surviving when you get shot first
I don't think the local playerbase is big enough for ranked, it will just turn into ranked and other ranked.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
Jirre, the last few days on call of doodie was sweaty af. I probably blocked between 15 and 25 players this weekend. Some were clearly exploiting SBMM, some were getting 40 - 50 kills in TDM, with around 4 deaths, only by explosives though, weird.

Some were clearly cheating, when you watch the replay, their scope follows you through walls, and snap onto you, even when I always run with dead silence.

Some players were just too good, you can kill them, if you can get the drop on them. I don’t block those players, if you’re good, you’re good, I can respect that.

And then my least favorite - the little faze wannabes running around with the faze calling card, faze gear, all trying to quick scope everyone. One even tried to do a 360 on me on shoot house. I shot him in the face with my Amax, and he managed to shoot the container behind him. Then i teabagged him.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Jirre, the last few days on call of doodie was sweaty af. I probably blocked between 15 and 25 players this weekend. Some were clearly exploiting SBMM, some were getting 40 - 50 kills in TDM, with around 4 deaths, only by explosives though, weird.

Some were clearly cheating, when you watch the replay, their scope follows you through walls, and snap onto you, even when I always run with dead silence.

Some players were just too good, you can kill them, if you can get the drop on them. I don’t block those players, if you’re good, you’re good, I can respect that.

And then my least favorite - the little faze wannabes running around with the faze calling card, faze gear, all trying to quick scope everyone. One even tried to do a 360 on me on shoot house. I shot him in the face with my Amax, and he managed to shoot the container behind him. Then i teabagged him.
Yeah found MP and WZ super sweaty the last week, too.

S.Claus

Expert Member
I think the servers are buggered, everybody is lagging.
I thought it might be the servers being overcrowded but I played a game this morning and there were lag spikes for a few seconds every now and then. I mean seriously how many people play at 6 am in the morning for the servers to lag?:mad:

w@nted

Apparently there is some glitch where an airstrike used to kill yourself and fellow team mates somehow makes the player god like. Unfortunately, the only way this player can kill others are with explosives. I saw some youtube streamers showing this glitch. They have not figured out exactly how to activate again though.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
I've been having weird server issues too. Ground war often lands me up in Europe somewhere which is great fun of course.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Getting fed up with Warzone. Had eight random games in a row now where I haven't gotten into the first 5 minutes with a full team because of people getting downed and just quitting.

EricsON

Xbox MVP
Getting fed up with Warzone. Had eight random games in a row now where I haven't gotten into the first 5 minutes with a full team because of people getting downed and just quitting.

Sounds like you need to join a regiment. We play a mix of MP and Warzone. PM me you'd like an invite with your Activision ID and platform you play on.

StoneCold

Expert Member
I've been having weird server issues too. Ground war often lands me up in Europe somewhere which is great fun of course.

You wont find any local Ground War matches at this stage of the game's lifespan. I quite enjoy playing GW on EU. Latency is more than playable once you're used to it. I mean I play Gears of War 5 with 170ms avg and I'm having a blast with that as well playing ranked mode.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
You wont find any local Ground War matches at this stage of the game's lifespan. I quite enjoy playing GW on EU. Latency is more than playable once you're used to it. I mean I play Gears of War 5 with 170ms avg and I'm having a blast with that as well playing ranked mode.
The problem I run into is specifically in sniping wars. That 200-250ms makes a big difference when you're going all Enemy at the Gates on some 12 year old russian kid named Petrov.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Sounds like you need to join a regiment. We play a mix of MP and Warzone. PM me you'd like an invite with your Activision ID and platform you play on.
Eish, would love to. But I jammed with my cousin who lives in Somerset West the other day, and while I had fun, the 200ms ping is a bit much for a game that relies on accuracy and movement.

The Voice

Honorary Master
The problem I run into is specifically in sniping wars. That 200-250ms makes a big difference when you're going all Enemy at the Gates on some 12 year old russian kid named Petrov.
With the shirtless Yegor skin, no doubt.

dotdan

Eish, would love to. But I jammed with my cousin who lives in Somerset West the other day, and while I had fun, the 200ms ping is a bit much for a game that relies on accuracy and movement.

Best thing to do is join a local regiment that is active on Warzone. If it wasn't for the 10+ odd guys that is always online to play with, I probably would have stopped playing Warzone a long time ago already.

The random fill experience is terrible. Players leaving after being downed, heading in an opposite direction as the rest of the team, no microphone communication. It becomes very irritating fast.

With a regiment you build friendships and start playing more and more as a team and those victories start coming in.

FoxFire675

Best thing to do is join a local regiment that is active on Warzone. If it wasn't for the 10+ odd guys that is always online to play with, I probably would have stopped playing Warzone a long time ago already.

The random fill experience is terrible. Players leaving after being downed, heading in an opposite direction as the rest of the team, no microphone communication. It becomes very irritating fast.

With a regiment you build friendships and start playing more and more as a team and those victories start coming in.

How does one join a local regiment? I've only been finding international lobbies so it would be awesome to play with some local peeps.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Season 6 update is 66GB. I hope you’ve all started downloading it.

Origin 12 close-range damage has been nerfed.

If you have a 900 series Nvidia gpu or higher, download the latest 456.55 drivers as it adds Nvidia Reflex support for COD

The Voice

Honorary Master
Season 6 update is 66GB. I hope you’ve all started downloading it.

Origin 12 close-range damage has been nerfed.

If you have a 900 series Nvidia gpu or higher, download the latest 456.55 drivers as it adds Nvidia Reflex support for COD

They've added a lot more than Season 5, so wonder why it's almost half the size?

Anyway, as long as the Origin has been removed from ground loot I'll be happy - unless you've found one in the first 5-10 minutes there's just no way you can clear buildings, because there's guaranteed to be at least on guy sitting around a corner waiting to 2 shot you.

harties

They've added a lot more than Season 5, so wonder why it's almost half the size?

Anyway, as long as the Origin has been removed from ground loot I'll be happy - unless you've found one in the first 5-10 minutes there's just no way you can clear buildings, because there's guaranteed to be at least on guy sitting around a corner waiting to 2 shot you.

Strange, my update was 30GB on PC.