Call of Duty: Warzone

The Voice

Honorary Master
MUst be the new Nvidia latency setting causing issues
Crashes happening to console users, too.

The ***5 error is an access violation according to Microsoft. I get it just about every time there's a new content drop.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
The non-core guns are definitely easier to get to gold:

Pretty boring

1601489670518.png

Slap on a different stock though

1601489694429.png

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
How does it compare to the KAR?

It’s got a faster reload, faster bullet velocity, higher rate of fire. And it’s a 2-shot down/kill to the chest.

It’s a sniper though, so I’m hoping they don’t nerf it as you do need skill to use it, even though sniping is easy in this game

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
The SPP rounds on the VAL can shoot through anything, you can literally stand in spawn and just aim at where the other spawn is and shoot and you will kill someone.

It doesn't matter what or how much is inbetween you.

Okty

Expert Member
I give up.

Installed the game via the Battle.net, but the game just can't connect to any servers. Tried scan and repair numerous times, as well as deleting and downloading again. :(

And for some reason, shader pak 3 always installs again when I run the game.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
I’m on PS4, and since the Season 6 update, I’ve also had some random crashes, just when the match summary pops up. Very annoying. As far as I can remember, it did it with the Season 5 update as well. I ended up deleting the game entirely, with all the packs, everything, and downloading & installing from scratch- which worked for me.

Will have to do that again this weekend.....

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
Oh good, hopefully I won’t have to reinstall. On a side note, I get a lot, and I mean the majority of my lobbies, with mostly Afrikaans people. Jirre, maar hulle kan vloek :ROFL: , but overall a good bunch:thumbsup:

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Oh good, hopefully I won’t have to reinstall. On a side note, I get a lot, and I mean the majority of my lobbies, with mostly Afrikaans people. Jirre, maar hulle kan vloek :ROFL: , but overall a good bunch:thumbsup:
LOL. No reinstall. Estimated patch size: 50GB:ROFL:

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Got stuck in a repair/download loop where it couldn’t complete either one.

Uninstalled and started the installation again. My 240GB SSD is officially too small for this single game. Wtf man.

Anyway, 160GB to go, hopefully it works.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Patch was small, I just played 4 X HC TDM maps with no issues ... Playing on my laptop sux tho (hit it during lunch time). I must say I am getting improved FPS since the last nVidia update combined with the season 6 tweaks ... 105FPS at 1080p full settings. Lappy has a GTX1160ti.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Got stuck in a repair/download loop where it couldn’t complete either one.

Uninstalled and started the installation again. My 240GB SSD is officially too small for this single game. Wtf man.

Anyway, 160GB to go, hopefully it works.
I had that issue last update .. but I copy all my files before updating so I just start where I left off. I use the copies to my share with my son and buddy ...saves on downloading for each machine.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
I had that issue last update .. but I copy all my files before updating so I just start where I left off. I use the copies to my share with my son and buddy ...saves on downloading for each machine.

I usually do that, but wanted fresh files because the game had become buggy and when I had that before, the only solution was a fresh install.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
I concur ... never heard so many "push" words from chicks too :ROFL:

The Voice

Honorary Master
Seems more stable than it was after the hotfix. No big download, just "an updates requires a restart". Can finally get cracking on the R700.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
So the new sniper is literally hit scan up to 400m. Just played a game of plunder and this guy kept calling me a hacker. Added him to show him how broken it is, and we played a duos game and actually won

What a wholesome moment

The Voice

Honorary Master
So the new sniper is literally hit scan up to 400m. Just played a game of plunder and this guy kept calling me a hacker. Added him to show him how broken it is, and we played a duos game and actually won

What a wholesome moment
Don't know why but I just can't be arsed levelling guns without Shipment/Shoothouse. Guess they made me lazy.