Call of Duty: Warzone

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Don't know why but I just can't be arsed levelling guns without Shipment/Shoothouse. Guess they made me lazy.

I used that new 2v2 train station map to level the SP-R. Really didn’t take long either

Also, why haven’t we added each other for Warzone yet?

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
So the new sniper is literally hit scan up to 400m. Just played a game of plunder and this guy kept calling me a hacker. Added him to show him how broken it is, and we played a duos game and actually won

What a wholesome moment
Hitscan up to 415m with either of the ammo conversions and the AR with the ammo conversion can shoot through anything.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Hitscan up to 415m with either of the ammo conversions and the AR with the ammo conversion can shoot through anything.
Yeah saw a vid of a guy shooting through EVERYTHING on Shipment from one corner to the other (like from forklift to forklift).

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member

Is it the 10-round mag that changed the VAL into semi-auto default build? I haven’t tried it yet, but that sounds ridiculous

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I didn’t until now hahaha

And it’s dropped too :( I peaked at 5.00 exactly but then I ruined it
According to the tracker your KD was 5.26.

Yes it's the 10 round ammo for the VAL, you can literally shoot from one corner of a map to the other through everything like it's paper.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
According to the tracker your KD was 5.26.

Yes it's the 10 round ammo for the VAL, you can literally shoot from one corner of a map to the other through everything like it's paper.

So we wait for the SP-R and VAL fixes then

I wonder if that KD includes Plunder then, cos my Warzone KD is currently 4.93

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
So we wait for the SP-R and VAL fixes then

I wonder if that KD includes Plunder then, cos my Warzone KD is currently 4.93
It was in September sometime, I just saw the co-owner of pretty much the best local Warzone team posted the KD/s of the top SA players and you were number 15 with 5.26.

Markd

Expert Member
does anyone know how often the Rumble game mode comes along? I really enjoyed that significantly more than Battle Royale or Plunder...

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
It was in September sometime, I just saw the co-owner of pretty much the best local Warzone team posted the KD/s of the top SA players and you were number 15 with 5.26.

Oh well that’s pretty cool. That probably explains the random person who messaged me on Discord about my KD and asking to play hahaha I was wondering where that guy found me from

Where was this posted?

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
does anyone know how often the Rumble game mode comes along? I really enjoyed that significantly more than Battle Royale or Plunder...

I haven’t seen Rumble for quite a while now. Hard to say when it’ll be back unfortunately

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
Oh well that’s pretty cool. That probably explains the random person who messaged me on Discord about my KD and asking to play hahaha I was wondering where that guy found me from

Where was this posted?
cod.tracker.gg has all sorts of filters to sort by country etc.

The same thing happened when I was still playing Fortnite, people with ZA in the name would just randomly add me so I had to ask why and how that's when I found out about the whole tracker network.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
cod.tracker.gg has all sorts of filters to sort by country etc.

The same thing happened when I was still playing Fortnite, people with ZA in the name would just randomly add me so I had to ask why and how that's when I found out about the whole tracker network.

Just looked at cod tracker now. Currently 7th in SA for KD according to the BR-only leaderboard haha. One guy is showing up twice, so not sure why he’s been duplicated. If it isn’t a mistake, then 8th.

It says my KD is 5.31 for Warzone, but that has to be including Plunder

Either way, pretty chuffed!

Okty

Expert Member
I give up.

Installed the game via the Battle.net, but the game just can't connect to any servers. Tried scan and repair numerous times, as well as deleting and downloading again. :(

And for some reason, shader pak 3 always installs again when I run the game.

Hooray, finally got it to work. :)

Had to manually change my DNS settings to Google's for the launcher to pick up the servers.