Call of Duty: Warzone

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Anyway one can support you as a streamer? Patreon or the like?

I would not mind throwing some money at the local boy, its not like I can go throw it at strippers.

If you really feel like it, there’s the option to subscribe to me, or to donate. Honestly it isn’t necessary. I just stream for fun, cos I’m playing anyway, so streaming doesn’t lessen anything for me

Unless [mention]Soul Assassin [/mention] tells me I’m a streamer stereotype D:

And yeah, the SP-R is hitscan up to 407m. After that, your bullets disappear. To be fair, I’m not engaging anyone at those distances anyway

CT_Biker

Expert Member
If you really feel like it, there’s the option to subscribe to me, or to donate. Honestly it isn’t necessary. I just stream for fun, cos I’m playing anyway, so streaming doesn’t lessen anything for me

Unless [mention]Soul Assassin [/mention] tells me I’m a streamer stereotype D:

And yeah, the SP-R is hitscan up to 407m. After that, your bullets disappear. To be fair, I’m not engaging anyone at those distances anyway

I'll do so, I like supporting local guys. I do not follow people on people on twitch regularly and they guys I do follow are all related to Music Production(all US guys), for gamers, I normally just watch their content on YT. So the local get the money damnit! LOL

Yeah I used it a bit, was a LOL - once balanced I think it will still be a good choice if you like long distance playing.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I'll do so, I like supporting local guys. I do not follow people on people on twitch regularly and they guys I do follow are all related to Music Production(all US guys), for gamers, I normally just watch their content on YT. So the local get the money damnit! LOL

Yeah I used it a bit, was a LOL - once balanced I think it will still be a good choice if you like long distance playing.

Dude thank you, I really appreciate it

I’ve got a MBP which I’m going to try and setup as the stream PC and use that as the cam as well, so I just need to sort out an additional HDMI cable and I’ll be good to go. Will try and sort that out this weekend

CT_Biker

Expert Member
Dude thank you, I really appreciate it

I’ve got a MBP which I’m going to try and setup as the stream PC and use that as the cam as well, so I just need to sort out an additional HDMI cable and I’ll be good to go. Will try and sort that out this weekend

No problem man!

Sounds like a good set up idea. Keen to start following.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
That new sniper thing is so broken it’s not even funny. I think the devs do this sort of thing on purpose. I probably have the worst aim in cod history, and I picked that thing up for one game, and me, with the aiming accuracy of a blind midget with Tourette’s, was able to one shot every single time with that gun. It’s just not right. I hope they fix it soon.

The Voice

Honorary Master
That new sniper thing is so broken it’s not even funny. I think the devs do this sort of thing on purpose. I probably have the worst aim in cod history, and I picked that thing up for one game, and me, with the aiming accuracy of a blind midget with Tourette’s, was able to one shot every single time with that gun. It’s just not right. I hope they fix it soon.
Yeah, MP is a joke now. Teams just sit in their spawns pretty much shooting through everything with the VAL.

YoungSandwich

Yeah, MP is a joke now. Teams just sit in their spawns pretty much shooting through everything with the VAL.

The SP R is ruining Warzone at the moment too. The thing is I could handle it if it wasn't so popular, but since everyone is running it at the moment, anyone who catches you from behind while you in a fight is just going to one shot you. Especially since the distance is just broken on it at the moment.

The Voice

Honorary Master
The SP R is ruining Warzone at the moment too. The thing is I could handle it if it wasn't so popular, but since everyone is running it at the moment, anyone who catches you from behind while you in a fight is just going to one shot you. Especially since the distance is just broken on it at the moment.
Devs announced they're tuning both weapons at the moment, so once the patch hits I reckon it will be similar to the KAR. I quite like the VAL and it's my go to short/medium range weapon in Warzone now. It just melts people quicker than anything else. Don't think it needs to be retuned completely, though, because while it's great it drops off very quickly when compared to other guns, and has a pathetic ammo capacity. Only thing they need to change is the 10-round mag enabling people to shoot through tanks, walls, containers, etc.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
The bullet velocity of the Norma and Lapua rounds has been reduced so it acts like a normal marksmans rifle now
Ah, that would explain why I was able to actually get some kills in last night. I just run with whichever AR I think looks good and hope for the best.