Call of Duty: Warzone

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Just heard that there will be CoD no shooting lobbies against violence in SA. I don't know who started and organised this.

It is a good cause, but it can result in some misguided results. Many people would like to play the game, whilst others will demand a cause.

I am sorry, but I can’t do politics in gaming, and when you have sponsors involved it tends to destroy hard work, however, this is on public servers.

At least I see that the cause is inclusive, "against violence in SA".

YoungSandwich

Just heard that there will be CoD no shooting lobbies against violence in SA. I don't know who started and organised this.

It is a good cause, but it can result in some misguided results. Many people would like to play the game, whilst others will demand a cause.

I am sorry, but I can’t do politics in gaming, and when you have sponsors involved it tends to destroy hard work, however, this is on public servers.

Sorry, what's happening?

The Voice

Honorary Master

Saw a clip on Reddit the other day. A huge group of players gathered on Farm in solidarity with farmers being murdered. Didn't outright say it was in South Africa, but had to assume it was because it's the only place where it happens on such a scale.

Seems only right that players decide to do their own thing in the game for what they believe in, after AV forced BLM down our throats for weeks, so par for the course, really. Kudos to them.

YoungSandwich

Saw a clip on Reddit the other day. A huge group of players gathered on Farm in solidarity with farmers being murdered. Didn't outright say it was in South Africa, but had to assume it was because it's the only place where it happens on such a scale.

Seems only right that players decide to do their own thing in the game for what they believe in, after AV forced BLM down our throats for weeks, so par for the course, really. Kudos to them.

Well, good luck to them I suppose. Just lets me get my k/d up.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

Just my final comment on this. If everyone is going to do what they believe in in gaming, then it should also be 'equally' on par of course. Kodus for all, really.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Just my final comment on this. If everyone is going to do what they believe in in gaming, then it should also be 'equally' on par of course. Kodus for all, really.
Yeah agreed. I said what I did because AV has banned players in the past for political or social affiliations that they didn't agree with. Would be piss poor if they did the same here.

dotdan

Just died to the storm because of exploiting, stupid bug with the medical syringes. I mean how many more bugs and exploits will this game have...

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Did the update and uninstalled Campaign and Spec Ops.

893ebefad2bf7e25451ec35a3bb10716.jpg

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Did the update and uninstalled Campaign and Spec Ops.

893ebefad2bf7e25451ec35a3bb10716.jpg

Windows Key + Shift + S to take a snip of your screen that gets added to your clipboard automatically. Can copy-paste it into MyBB

I think most people are going to start uninstalling those 2 components now

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Windows Key + Shift + S to take a snip of your screen that gets added to your clipboard automatically. Can copy-paste it into MyBB

I think most people are going to start uninstalling those 2 components now

Yea, just wasn’t able to access the net at the time, hence the photo.

The Voice

Honorary Master
That's cute. I went from 15 minutes to 284785 minutes (not even an exaggeration).

New COD patch, Cold War Beta, as well as the World of Warcraft Shadowlands prepatch all through the same portal. What could possibly go wrong?

Good thing it's only a small indie company running things, and not one listed on the stock exchange worth billions.