Call of Duty: Warzone

The Voice

Honorary Master
Eventually got on and unlocked the new shotty. Was really surprised at the firing rate. It's like if the FAL used buckshot! Or shot grenades...

dotdan

Is anyone else battling with FPS drops since the last Warzone and or Nvidia update?

I used to easily get an avg of 80fps in Warzone, sometimes climbing to 100fps in certain parts of the game. Since about a week or two ago, I am stuck with 50fps at best.

Not the newest pc, but no reason for the sudden drop in FPS. i7 4770, 16 GB ram, 1060 6gb.

My settings have stayed the same since the normal FPS and now the low FPS. (Mostly all settings to disabled or low)

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Is anyone else battling with FPS drops since the last Warzone and or Nvidia update?

I used to easily get an avg of 80fps in Warzone, sometimes climbing to 100fps in certain parts of the game. Since about a week or two ago, I am stuck with 50fps at best.

Not the newest pc, but no reason for the sudden drop in FPS. i7 4770, 16 GB ram, 1060 6gb.

My settings have stayed the same since the normal FPS and now the low FPS. (Mostly all settings to disabled or low)
I haven't noticed FPS drops, but haven't been paying attention really as my FPS averages 100, so even if it drops it's not to noticeable. I'll check it later.

dotdan

Thanks. For me it was really noticeable. Almost 30-40 fps average drop from what I was used to.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Thanks. For me it was really noticeable. Almost 30-40 fps average drop from what I was used to.
have you checked things like temps while gaming? Possibly you're getting throttle for some reason.

Also, open nVidia Control Panel and set it to maximum performance mode.

The Voice

Honorary Master
My frames rarely drop below 100 on my 1070, but I do sometimes get random stutters that don't seem to be FPS-related. It really hasn't been ported very well I don't think, as after a recent patch I once again got the 0x00***5 errors. Have to then delete the players folder, etc. And then last game last night I ended up in the gulag just before it closed... and my P90 turned into a ****ing Christmas tree.

Sure glad they're dropping the Halloween update today instead of fixing all the ****ing bugs in the game!

The Voice

Honorary Master
Nah man **** that jump scare ****. Just opened a chest an nearly kakked myself.

DYreX146

Downgrade your drivers, many people have been having issues with the latest ones. I went from a constant 120 FPS to about 70 FPS in a different game I was playing.

As soon as I downgraded it was perfect again.

dotdan

Downgrade your drivers, many people have been having issues with the latest ones. I went from a constant 120 FPS to about 70 FPS in a different game I was playing.

As soon as I downgraded it was perfect again.

Thanks man, I haven't tried that yet. Will give it a go. Which version did you rollback to?

dotdan

Hands down, this night mode and zombie royale is the most fun I have had in a looooong time.

Just the atmosphere with lights in houses, the freaky noises across the map. Jump scare in loot boxes. Man I was like a kid again last night.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I have to agree that this mode is really fun! i hope they bring it back full time.

Zombie royal was startling at first the sounds and **** are creepy lol but so fun!!

DYreX146

Thanks man, I haven't tried that yet. Will give it a go. Which version did you rollback to?
I'm still using 442.74 because on all the later updates it caps my FPS to my refresh rate in CS:GO when I play in fullscreen.

But I think 452.06 and prior should be fine.