Call of Duty: Warzone

YoungSandwich

Anyone else having problems with people being sweaty lately? I mean, not only in the game. I mean sweaty people in general, they are all around us, have you had issue's with them? But also mostly in the game too. Past few days have been brutal to me and my mates.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Anyone else having problems with people being sweaty lately? I mean, not only in the game. I mean sweaty people in general, they are all around us, have you had issue's with them? But also mostly in the game too. Past few days have been brutal to me and my mates.

You need to meet a friend of mines.
I some's play just to hear him rage and bitch lol

Anthro

Expert Member

Multiplayer sweat is amazing.
I love to block people who rage (even on my own team)
They will just die quicker because of stress.
I play COD to de-stress and improve my hand eye co-ordination,and some fun on the side with friends - they play as if their lives depend on it.

<3 population control
Untitled.png

StoneCold

Expert Member
Nice to see they added custom match lobbies for Warzone. Was thinking the other day, when they're going to add support for that. Now the local competitive scene can really take off!

My download is 35GB.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Nice to see they added custom match lobbies for Warzone. Was thinking the other day, when they're going to add support for that. Now the local competitive scene can really take off!

My download is 35GB.
Warzone only on PS4 is 16gigs..

StoneCold

Expert Member
lol im confused...? i got a pre download on like sunday of 16gigs.. this was only warzone side

LOL, sorry man. I meant the update on PC for me was 35GB'ish. I have only MP and Warzone installed for MW. I suppose the patch will be a different size for people who only have Warzone and on consoles the sizes will be different as well.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
LOL, sorry man. I meant the update on PC for me was 35GB'ish. I have only MP and Warzone installed for MW. I suppose the patch will be a different size for people who only have Warzone and on consoles the sizes will be different as well.
lol yes, i have the game on disk but was from USA so doesn't work unfortunately...
So yea just warzone

DYreX146

I see the update is pulling from Mweb JHB servers which is why it's been full speed the whole time for me.