Call of Duty: Warzone

dotdan

Saw the update. What a joke. Let’s see if the winning streak can continue
I actually ran into you a few weeks ago, think it was a Duos game, before DMR. I still wanted to come and shyte you out on here. Just got out of a battle in Hills and you held us as we rotated with the storm in Promenade or Downtown, can’t remember. Next time!

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I actually ran into you a few weeks ago, think it was a Duos game, before DMR. I still wanted to come and shyte you out on here. Just got out of a battle in Hills and you held us as we rotated with the storm in Promenade or Downtown, can’t remember. Next time!

Hahaha keen dude. I’ll be waiting

It’s funny cos I’ve been having such great games over the last week and I haven’t been streaming. I guarantee if I stream I’ll perform terribly

dotdan

Yeah should be interesting to see if they nerf it a second time and what they’ll end up doing if it happens
I think the first nerve was just long due to it being holidays and all. It seems Raven is quite quick to implement changes. Should be next week if they get a sense from the community that it is still op

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I think the first nerve was just long due to it being holidays and all. It seems Raven is quite quick to implement changes. Should be next week if they get a sense from the community that it is still op

Well until then I’ll continue to use it. If you can’t beat em, join em

dotdan

Hahaha keen dude. I’ll be waiting

It’s funny cos I’ve been having such great games over the last week and I haven’t been streaming. I guarantee if I stream I’ll perform terribly
Same, as much as it sucks to get lasered at times with the Dmr, I really am having a great time lately

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Hell yeah, it sucks but it is so much fun!!

Making it a 3 shot headshot and making increasing the rof would probably help as well with balancing, but I agree it’s a ton of fun. Just make sure you’ve got good positioning and you should be okay.

Same goes for the hitscan SPR. I had a ton of fun using it, but if you had good movement then generally you’d be okay

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Going to stream some DMR/MAC-10 meta gameplay if anyone is keen:

5.05 KD and 256 wins

valiente

Going live with some more boring meta gameplay:

Dude, we jammed a couple games the other day and we added each other. But I can't see you ever on my friends list?

I see you on the leaderboards but I can never see you jamming or invite you to play???

valiente

Looking for some more "professional/serious" players - valienté#2658

Add me if anyone is keen.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Dude, we jammed a couple games the other day and we added each other. But I can't see you ever on my friends list?

I see you on the leaderboards but I can never see you jamming or invite you to play???

Ah I like playing solos mostly so I set myself to offline hahaha. You can add me on discord if you’re keen - DuckKnuckle#6740

dotdan

Yup, a lot of blatant aimbot and wall hacking players in local lobbies. Started getting more and more in the last month.

My one team mate actually started digging around and found out that the price for these hacks have come down or are on a special. So it is cheaper for local guys to buy them. Before it was something like 40 Euro's a month and now only 15 or 20.

Either that or everyone is just tired of getting hacked on and started hacking themselves. If activision doesn't sort this out ASAP, this will most certainly be the reason the game dies.

Grynne

Has anyone else been experiencing disconnects since last week's update? I'm on PC and now disconnect every time I try and play either Warzone or Modern Warfare. I get a message that the connection to the server has been lost or that a connection to the Blizzard server has been lost. These are the only two games that give me any connection issues.