Call of Duty: Warzone

Deetz

Has anyone else been experiencing disconnects since last week's update? I'm on PC and now disconnect every time I try and play either Warzone or Modern Warfare. I get a message that the connection to the server has been lost or that a connection to the Blizzard server has been lost. These are the only two games that give me any connection issues.
Yup, I am on XB1 an its been happening to me since latest update too, Most of the time I have to give it 3 - 4 attempts before it connects but eventually it does. Some days its worse than others. but its definately buggy.

Grynne

Yup, I am on XB1 an its been happening to me since latest update too, Most of the time I have to give it 3 - 4 attempts before it connects but eventually it does. Some days its worse than others. but its definately buggy.
It's just unplayable for me now, solos are no fun when I can disconnect at any time. Plunder is the same and I can't risk DCing and leaving my team a man down. I seem to disconnect every match now.

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
I just cant really i cant.I need at least one win in warzone battle royal.This game is and always be on another level.Been playing since late season 5 last year and still no win.Can any of you pro players carry me to a win please.Apex legends i have 100's of wins but for the love of mary this is shameful.

I tried the advice you guys gave me in the previous post but it still not working.Help this old gamer to achieve this dream of one day winning just one game.I even tried with keyboard and mouse(on the ps4) and i sucked balls...lol,i just cant use a mouse and keyboard .
The camping positioning thingy also did not work.My activision tag is kronos.Help this poor old man
S
ome might find this funny and thats ok with me as i had my good and bad days.

Last edited:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I just cant really i cant.I need at least one win in warzone battle royal.This game is and always be on another level.Been playing since late season 5 last year and still no win.Can any of you pro players carry me to a win please.Apex legends i have 100's of wins but for the love of mary this is shameful.

I tried the advice you guys gave me in the previous post but it still not working.Help this old gamer to achieve this dream of one day winning just one game.I even tried with keyboard and mouse(on the ps4) and i sucked balls...lol,i just cant use a mouse and keyboard .
The camping positioning thingy also did not work.My activision tag is kronos.Help this poor old man
You want the full br or resurgence br wins?

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Wassup guys, anyone have a list of LMG's and RPG's required for Gold to get Platinum to get Damascus? i don't wanna waste anymore time while shipment is there, i wasn't aware of the guns you didn't have to do and spent ages on SMGs, AR's etc that didnt need platinum camo, anyway, im on the last marksman now, then onto LMG + RPG

The Voice

Honorary Master
Wassup guys, anyone have a list of LMG's and RPG's required for Gold to get Platinum to get Damascus? i don't wanna waste anymore time while shipment is there, i wasn't aware of the guns you didn't have to do and spent ages on SMGs, AR's etc that didnt need platinum camo, anyway, im on the last marksman now, then onto LMG + RPG

You only need Gold/Plat for guns that launched with MW19. Do the seasonal/battlepass guns if you really need to go the completionist route. But for Damascus, just the originals are needed (so no Bruen, etc).

Edit: to answer your actual question, s0ur has a great guide on YouTube for Damascus with a link to his spreadsheet with all the guns you need to do.

Grynne

I just want to check and see what peoples' experiences are with the various fiber ISPs. My disconnections are ongoing and my ISP is telling me that they can't find a problem to fix so I am looking at moving. I had a short trial with an Afrihost account and didn't have any issues but it was only for an hour or so. Does anyone have any feedback, good or bad, about Afrihost. My line is on Openserve if that makes any difference.

DYreX146

I just want to check and see what peoples' experiences are with the various fiber ISPs. My disconnections are ongoing and my ISP is telling me that they can't find a problem to fix so I am looking at moving. I had a short trial with an Afrihost account and didn't have any issues but it was only for an hour or so. Does anyone have any feedback, good or bad, about Afrihost. My line is on Openserve if that makes any difference.
I'm on Openserve with Cool Ideas in KZN, and most of the time Warzone is fine except when the KZN paths have connection issues (which happens at least once a day usually). But my friend on Afrihost who is also in KZN disconnects at the same time as me everytime, so it's not ISP related as far as I know.

Grynne

I'm on Openserve with Cool Ideas in KZN, and most of the time Warzone is fine except when the KZN paths have connection issues (which happens at least once a day usually). But my friend on Afrihost who is also in KZN disconnects at the same time as me everytime, so it's not ISP related as far as I know.
I’m with Cool Ideas at the moment and in KZN as well. I think I have been able to play around three matches to completion in the last month or so. I just disconnect constantly. It has reached the point where I’ve stopped playing even though I want to. Having the new season release is even more annoying because I’ve done every battle pass since I bought my first one.

I was given access to an Afrihost account for an evening and didn’t experience any issues but also couldn’t test for too long.

If it was only a disconnect every now and then I’d be ok with it but the game is just unplayable for me at the moment. Unfortunately Activision’s customer support is a Twitter account so they haven’t even responded to me.

DYreX146

I’m with Cool Ideas at the moment and in KZN as well. I think I have been able to play around three matches to completion in the last month or so. I just disconnect constantly. It has reached the point where I’ve stopped playing even though I want to. Having the new season release is even more annoying because I’ve done every battle pass since I bought my first one.

I was given access to an Afrihost account for an evening and didn’t experience any issues but also couldn’t test for too long.

If it was only a disconnect every now and then I’d be ok with it but the game is just unplayable for me at the moment. Unfortunately Activision’s customer support is a Twitter account so they haven’t even responded to me.
That's quite weird, I haven't played in a few weeks but my friends and I could play for 4+ hours at a time without any issues. Sometimes the servers would have issues and just randomly kick us out even though we were still in Discord and our internet was fine.

Maybe try running an MTR to 8.8.8.8 in the background while you play, then if you have issues you can see where the problem is. If there aren't any connection problems then you can pretty much assume that it's server issues because most of the time the servers are garbage.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
You only need Gold/Plat for guns that launched with MW19. Do the seasonal/battlepass guns if you really need to go the completionist route. But for Damascus, just the originals are needed (so no Bruen, etc).

Edit: to answer your actual question, s0ur has a great guide on YouTube for Damascus with a link to his spreadsheet with all the guns you need to do.

dankie bud, works great

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
warzone just disconnects at random every day now.....i think its season change time lol

Grynne

That's quite weird, I haven't played in a few weeks but my friends and I could play for 4+ hours at a time without any issues. Sometimes the servers would have issues and just randomly kick us out even though we were still in Discord and our internet was fine.

Maybe try running an MTR to 8.8.8.8 in the background while you play, then if you have issues you can see where the problem is. If there aren't any connection problems then you can pretty much assume that it's server issues because most of the time the servers are garbage.
I’ve been through all of that. If I hotspot off my phone it’s fine and using a Afrihost test account was also fine. The other South African I play with is also on Afrihost and has no issues.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Is it possible to finish SEASON challenges? I am one kill short of completing the ANIALATION challenge to complete that season. Have been trying nothing works no matter how many interrupted QUAD feeds I do well within time limit.