Call of Duty: Warzone

The Voice

Honorary Master
Is it possible to finish SEASON challenges? I am one kill short of completing the ANIALATION challenge to complete that season. Have been trying nothing works no matter how many interrupted QUAD feeds I do well within time limit.

Shipment. Cruise missile. Win.

It's how I complete it every time.

Remember, you need to see:

You -> Enemy1
You -> Enemy2
You -> Enemy3
You -> Enemy4

Within like a couple of seconds or something or it doesn't count. So you generally have to cheese it (like most annoying challenges).

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Shipment. Cruise missile. Win.

It's how I complete it every time.

Remember, you need to see:

You -> Enemy1
You -> Enemy2
You -> Enemy3
You -> Enemy4

Within like a couple of seconds or something or it doesn't count. So you generally have to cheese it (like most annoying challenges).
Yep agreed that is best tactic. Have done multiple QUAD kills with cruise missile and nothing does not track.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Yep agreed that is best tactic. Have done multiple QUAD kills with cruise missile and nothing does not track.
Yeah, of course, there's the annoying thing where challenges bug all the time, too. And then you'll log in one day and you've suddenly completed like 5 of them.

After Damascus I decided to unlock every reticle available, and for one of them (don't remember which it was) I was stuck on 97/100 for 3 days. It was the last one I had to do and it just wouldn't budge...

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Yeah, of course, there's the annoying thing where challenges bug all the time, too. And then you'll log in one day and you've suddenly completed like 5 of them.

After Damascus I decided to unlock every reticle available, and for one of them (don't remember which it was) I was stuck on 97/100 for 3 days. It was the last one I had to do and it just wouldn't budge...
What want to know is can you still complete main SEASON 1 challenges in SEASON 2?

The Voice

Honorary Master
What want to know is can you still complete main SEASON 1 challenges in SEASON 2?
Haven't played much since the BO launch, so may have changed, but in MW once the new season starts, there's no way to go back to complete the previous season.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Ok .. I know this is a WZ related thread, I play MW HC TDM pretty much exclusively. I'm not the greatest player out there, but I think I am pretty good (at least better than average) in HC TDM. Last 50 games I probably end up 1st 50% of the time (unless I get a full clan against me like TMIP). I have a 1.74KD for HC TDM and a 1.28 W/L Ratio with a SPM of 216.

So last night I was playing, not hectically well but a good run. My last two matches I run into one of "those guys" ... I've never experienced such an abusive, foul mouthed individual in all my years of playing, and I have been around since the 2nd COD, many, many years... I'm actually contemplating reporting this one, we shouldn't have to tolerate such nonsense in a game. But at least I kept my cool ... and I recorded my game plays too ... if he thinks that is some sort of threat.

Msg.jpeg Score.jpeg

/rant over ...

S.Claus

Expert Member
Ok .. I know this is a WZ related thread, I play MW HC TDM pretty much exclusively. I'm not the greatest player out there, but I think I am pretty good (at least better than average) in HC TDM. Last 50 games I probably end up 1st 50% of the time (unless I get a full clan against me like TMIP). I have a 1.74KD for HC TDM and a 1.28 W/L Ratio with a SPM of 216.

So last night I was playing, not hectically well but a good run. My last two matches I run into one of "those guys" ... I've never experienced such an abusive, foul mouthed individual in all my years of playing, and I have been around since the 2nd COD, many, many years... I'm actually contemplating reporting this one, we shouldn't have to tolerate such nonsense in a game. But at least I kept my cool ... and I recorded my game plays too ... if he thinks that is some sort of threat.

View attachment 1029768 View attachment 1029770

/rant over ...
Shame:ROFL: probably doesn’t have a lot going for him in life so he sits on games throwing insults at other gamers (congratulations you survived a keyboard warrior). There a option to turn off text chat if I remember correctly

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Shame:ROFL: probably doesn’t have a lot going for him in life so he sits on games throwing insults at other gamers (congratulations you survived a keyboard warrior). There a option to turn off text chat if I remember correctly
Usually I don't respond, but this guy was riling up the whole opposition... funny part is I did this with the AK47 ... Usually play with the AMAX, but thought I'd try the AK .... trick is burst shots otherwise the AK sux.

The Voice

Honorary Master

View attachment 1029768 View attachment 1029770

/rant over ...
Weird, can't say I've ever been sent comms like that. Usually over voice, yeah. But I play in the EU. Guess Saffas are just more salty?

NightKnight

Hi Guys, I am new to WZ. I am struggling to find (low ping) games on SA servers. Could someone pls advise which game mode and time of day/week would give me the best chance of joining a local game?

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Hi Guys, I am new to WZ. I am struggling to find (low ping) games on SA servers. Could someone pls advise which game mode and time of day/week would give me the best chance of joining a local game?
Explain the ping issues maybe that'll help us know whats happening?

I usually search 43ping with my MTN...

NightKnight

Explain the ping issues maybe that'll help us know whats happening?

I usually search 43ping with my MTN...
Its not really an issue with ping as such, I believe whats happening is the game is connecting me to EU servers (with 200 ping) because there arent any local games. Essentially i want to know if there is a way I can force the game to connect to local servers or at least improve the chances of finding a local game.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Its not really an issue with ping as such, I believe whats happening is the game is connecting me to EU servers (with 200 ping) because there arent any local games. Essentially i want to know if there is a way I can force the game to connect to local servers or at least improve the chances of finding a local game.
ok, you most probably caught the cold war bug time.... I think everyone is playing that instead of warzone at the moment because of the free time or whatevs..
you might see it get better once the free access ends..

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
Sort of on topic...do any of you know of a decent wireless keyboard & mouse combo for a PS4, mainly to play COD? I’ve been searching, but haven’t had any luck. Maybe someone here have some experience with this?

harties

So I play on PC, when you start searching for a game it will start looking for games within a ping range eg “<50ms” before gradually increasing to over 200ish if you can’t find games, which then will connect you to EU games. What you want to do is cancel and restart your search before <200. Some nights are instant and sometimes it takes a few tries.