Call of Duty: Warzone

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Never seen a South African (Shaddowbann) so blatantly CHEAT in all my life. This little **** probably in his early 20's even has the audacity to loose his **** when he gets put in the ground even with all his aim bots and wallhacks. He's on Plunder now.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Since that parasite (Blackops) tagged along for the ride Modern Warfare has gone downhill must be honest. Typical ACTIVSION though. Greedy swine.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Decided to give BO another go, and have been spamming MP since Saturday. Just as sweaty as any MW lobby, and the ability to level up weapons, unlock camos and complete Operator missions without having to mindlessly spam Plunder is bliss.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I’m still a huge fan of running KAR/FFAR. Might play some more plunder today to see what I can do. I barely play nowadays
For me i am running Krig and LC10.... been realing enjoying it.. I Stopped using the ffar for a while now.. Maybe should give a shot sometime again!

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Call me old school but good old M13 and HDR does it for me. Tried other setups but the muscle memory makes it hard for me to use anything else.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Have been playing COD since day dot and can remember a time when people were respectful of each other and didn't cry "HACK" when their heads were being stomped in the ground. You know like when you playing solo plunder and take out a whole team at 350+ meters with HDR while on the move.

Does make for some colorful language though. Think I'll start a YouTube channel highlighting these talentless twats and their rants. Quite comical how they go on :ROFL:

DYreX146

Have been playing COD since day dot and can remember a time when people were respectful of each other and didn't cry "HACK" when their heads were being stomped in the ground. You know like when you playing solo plunder and take out a whole team at 350+ meters with HDR while on the move.

Does make for some colorful language though. Think I'll start a YouTube channel highlighting these talentless twats and their rants. Quite comical how they go on :ROFL:
I don't think such a time has ever existed in South African gaming history.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
When this game has less cheats I'll play again. Took me 2 days and I'd had enough. It's awesome, but cheats are everywhere...