Call of Duty: Warzone

AntennaMan

Expert Member
So, when I run into them, I always try and report cheaters. And by cheaters, I mean actual cheaters, not just some rando that outplayed me. The most common are obvious wallhacks, and every now and then very obvious aimbots.

I have actually now received messages when loading the game that players that I have reported have been banned.

This shows that at least the reporting system works, to a degree.

Nqindi

Expert Member
What's going on with this game lately? I am more of an Apex player, but every time I want to give it a try and peep into r/CODWarzone I see people whining about cheaters, OP guns and TTK? Should I just wait for Battlefield?

The Voice

Honorary Master
What's going on with this game lately? I am more of an Apex player, but every time I want to give it a try and peep into r/CODWarzone I see people whining about cheaters, OP guns and TTK? Should I just wait for Battlefield?
Giving it a skip until they nerf the new pistols. Like someone on Reddit put it, looting for 10mins only to be deleted by someone with full auto akimbo pistols that have 160 bullets and half the TTK of the FFAR is no fun at all.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Nah, just play it for yourself. You might encounter cheaters, but it's a helluva lot more fun than reading anecdotes.

Also, it's free.

I haven't encountered a confirmed cheater in a while, but I mostly play plunder. Might be different in other game modes.

YoungSandwich

There is just a lot of frustration at the moment because it seems like no issues are being addressed in the game right now. And when they change something they either change nothing or make it worse.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
I have actually now received messages when loading the game that players that I have reported have been banned.
Have probably come across 4-5 genuine cheaters in game and purposefully engaged them to report over and over again. Not once have I even received such a message. The system in wholly flawed and does not work.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
KAR and FFAR are still a great combo. Plunder below:

1619282952351.png

I realised that's only 4 off of my PB.

Meta hasn't changed much, and I'm not sure I like Verdansk '84. Feels very washed out and visibility seems poorer now if you have a ghillie suit skin.

DYreX146

KAR and FFAR are still a great combo. Plunder below:

View attachment 1057837

I realised that's only 4 off of my PB.

Meta hasn't changed much, and I'm not sure I like Verdansk '84. Feels very washed out and visibility seems poorer now if you have a ghillie suit skin.
Would you like to queue plunder with me sometime? I want to actually max out my Battle Pass this season lol.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
How do you play Plunder solo? I don't really play Warzone, cos I have no idea what to do or where to go so I just play MP. But on the menu of Warzone, if I hover over the Plunder option - it says teams of 4. What am I missing?

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
How do you play Plunder solo? I don't really play Warzone, cos I have no idea what to do or where to go so I just play MP. But on the menu of Warzone, if I hover over the Plunder option - it says teams of 4. What am I missing?

It’s like queueing for Solo duos, trios, or quads. At the bottom of the list is the option to fill. Make sure fill is off and you’ll queue solo

PAYBACK

Expert Member

They definitely nailed look and feel so much so that it feels depressing. Not a fan must be honest. A lot more vegetation around makes it more challenging that's for sure. I'm sure as time goes on more secrets will be revealed.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
They definitely nailed look and feel so much so that it feels depressing. Not a fan must be honest. A lot more vegetation around makes it more challenging that's for sure. I'm sure as time goes on more secrets will be revealed.

I’m sure as time goes on our eyes will adjust to the washed out look. Already seeing videos up of people using Nvidia filters to improve visibility

PAYBACK

Expert Member
I’m sure as time goes on our eyes will adjust to the washed out look. Already seeing videos up of people using Nvidia filters to improve visibility
Yeah filers a must IMO. Already playing around with them to punch out the colors. Currently to much of a 80's Pretoria vibe going :cool:

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
It’s like queueing for Solo duos, trios, or quads. At the bottom of the list is the option to fill. Make sure fill is off and you’ll queue solo
Thanks DuckKnuckle, I didn’t know about that. Played a couple yesterday, and quite enjoyed it, even came 9th in one game. Much better than that other one where if you die you go to some gulag - never liked that gameplay much.