Call of Duty: Warzone

JohnStarr

Executive Member
What's going on with this game lately? I am more of an Apex player, but every time I want to give it a try and peep into r/CODWarzone I see people whining about cheaters, OP guns and TTK? Should I just wait for Battlefield?
No, you should go get BF1, 3 & 4...all are good. Not that many cheaters either.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Got bored of leveling the non-DLC guns in BO MP, so hopped onto Plunder solo for the Adler event with the Fara 83 I got from the battlepass. After completing the event, and just under half the round left, I made my way over to Storage Town and got 27 kills - that things SLAPS!

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
I think this is my first high kill Plunder game with zero deaths. FARA and KAR:

1619865737279.png

No camping from me

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
hey troops!!

I just left a group here in the States and wanted to start my own group but all the tags were taken. I assume there a few groups back that side?

Alien123

Anyone else getting extremely high ping and packet loss recently? I'm constantly getting 100+ ping and 20% packet loss when on SA servers. I've got 100mbps fibre so it shouldn't be my connection that's the issue

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Anyone else getting extremely high ping and packet loss recently? I'm constantly getting 100+ ping and 20% packet loss when on SA servers. I've got 100mbps fibre so it shouldn't be my connection that's the issue
Yep I've noticed similar recently.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Sometimes I love SBMM:

1621245030159.png

Games feels like it's in a good state, balance-wise. Really enjoying the AMAX/FARA or KAR/FARA loadout, but I might swap out the FARA for the MAC-10 again.

Deetz

How are you guys dealing with hackers? It feels like half of the players are hacking the last couple of weeks.

I recorded a vid alst night of someone No Clipping at the stadium.. is there a name and shame place where we can post cheaters Gamer tags?

These Idiots are ruining the game..

Deetz

Yup getting the same especially since last week

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
How are you guys dealing with hackers? It feels like half of the players are hacking the last couple of weeks.

I recorded a vid alst night of someone No Clipping at the stadium.. is there a name and shame place where we can post cheaters Gamer tags?

These Idiots are ruining the game..

Just gotta report and move on unfortunately. Ran into some SA guys exploiting and sitting under the map under stadium. It’s sad

Deetz

Just gotta report and move on unfortunately. Ran into some SA guys exploiting and sitting under the map under stadium. It’s sad
yeah same happened to me last night, but thought he was no clipping.

it sucks as it feels like the "report" button does nothing.