Call of Duty: Warzone

Deetz

What do you mean by clipping or sitting under the map at the stadium?
No clipping is when players have mods active that enble them to move through objects. so walls and borders mean nothing. they sit inside walls and shoot people who cant see them

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
About to stream some Warzone gameplay!

Got a new camera setup, and also have my drums setup so I'll be taking requests to play as well

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Had a great stream today! Got some good clips in too, and the average viewer count is increasing! Really enjoying it, and the support is amazing

Last edited:

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Was grinding while i was on leave and got my new personal best.
AK47 and mac10

View attachment 1078249

Really impressive for a full squad with the respawn times.

I’ll be streaming COD every weeknight from 20h00 - 23h00, and on weekends. Solos through to quads with high kill games. Will also be doing Follower Fridays and Sub Saturdays, where I play with viewers.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Been having huge packet loss issues this last week. Icon is basically on all the time. Playing PC. Anyone else?

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Been having huge packet loss issues this last week. Icon is basically on all the time. Playing PC. Anyone else?

I haven’t experienced any issues. Maybe track the IP you’re connecting to and pass it on to your ISP along with an MTR

dotdan

Anyone else experiencing matchmaking issues? Just not getting games at all. Sit and wait for 15min+ without even getting international lobbies

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Anyone else experiencing matchmaking issues? Just not getting games at all. Sit and wait for 15min+ without even getting international lobbies
was supposed to be patched over the weekend i believe?

And yes, i am on PS4 and i was getting massive packet loss, Im on MTN LTE

seems to be fine now though

PAYBACK

Expert Member
I see the new LMG is so balanced someone got a 162 kill solo Plunder game.
Yeah look. Same MO. Infinity Ward releases OP weapon to give mere mortals a fighting chance for fear of losing them to other franchises. Ridiculous. Haven't played since last week.

Smittie

I suspect they release new OP guns only to drive sales on the blueprints. Every new season there is a broken gun, but you need to rank up first in order to unlock it or you can "skip the que" and buy a blueprint from the store. Makes business sense to me, but cheaky.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
I play COD WARZONE and on a few occasions I have dropped and my weapons are not showing in my hands so you can't aim but you can hear the shots going off and also the most annoying both on warzone and Apex, is the rubber banding effect where you go forward one and back 2 paces.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
I play COD WARZONE and on a few occasions I have dropped and my weapons are not showing in my hands so you can't aim but you can hear the shots going off and also the most annoying both on warzone and Apex, is the rubber banding effect where you go forward one and back 2 paces.
I haven't had rubber-banding in more than a year. The worst is server disconnects every couple of weeks.

RKN

For the last month or so I have not been able to find any BR games. Plunder, MP, all other game modes work perfectly fine. Only with BR (and after the recent update BR Buy Back) can I not find any game. The ping would go from +/- 30ms all the way up to 200ms and just get stuck there. I have left it for an hour today, no game, not even at a ping of 200ms. Anyone else had this issue recently?