Call of Duty: Warzone

BlackStatic

I play Resurgence with a buddy of mine, but he gets so freaking worked up and negative about, no clue why people play that mode. Absolute rage cage mode.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
So I finally set a new PR in Plunder 2 nights ago. Using the XM4 and MAC-10. I was lucky the match ran the full amount and didn't end early.

1634113648947.png

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
It has been announced, Warzone is getting kernel-level anticheat so the game is going to be tied to a driver. Ricochet.

I guess Valorant showed everyone how to best win the cheaters.

Queue the complaints...

GTIsean

Hi guys

Anyone else finding that they cant access BR lobbies? I can find Plunder lobbies in probably 10 seconds, but totally unable to find any BR lobbies for the last 4 weeks or so.. Used to enjoy jamming some BR lobbies.

I am playing on Xbox One X

Any suggestions?

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Hi guys

Anyone else finding that they cant access BR lobbies? I can find Plunder lobbies in probably 10 seconds, but totally unable to find any BR lobbies for the last 4 weeks or so.. Used to enjoy jamming some BR lobbies.

I am playing on Xbox One X

Any suggestions?
try rebirth, SA players prefer plunder and Rebirth to be honest

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So, I don't know whether it is true or not, but apparently Ricochet's source-code leaked.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

JustinB

Expert Member
Hi guys

Am I the only one experiencing this... when I search for a lobby, it's often starting with ~133ms (or thereabouts) rather than the 15ms or 30ms I'm used to. A PPPOE reset fixes the issue, but it's an absolute ballache to launch the game, see the problem, reboot the router, exit COD, relaunch COD.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Hi guys

Am I the only one experiencing this... when I search for a lobby, it's often starting with ~133ms (or thereabouts) rather than the 15ms or 30ms I'm used to. A PPPOE reset fixes the issue, but it's an absolute ballache to launch the game, see the problem, reboot the router, exit COD, relaunch COD.
Nope. Same here.
When in a squad, it helps to leave the squad so that someone else becomes leader, then join back on them.

This obviously doesn't work if you play on your own....

Broken game is broken.

JustinB

Expert Member
Nope. Same here.
When in a squad, it helps to leave the squad so that someone else becomes leader, then join back on them.

This obviously doesn't work if you play on your own....

Broken game is broken.
Which ISP are you with?

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Which ISP are you with?
Cool Ideas on Vumatel trenched. It happens with my other friends over various ISP's and fibre networks, over a large geographical area. So I think this is a CoD issue, not specifically an ISP or network issue.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member

dotdan

Anyone still playing normal BR mode? Looking for someone/group to play a few rounds with tonight maybe or over the weekend. I am on PC, 1.7KD.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Hi guys

Those 140ms ping servers are in Bahrain, either the SA servers are full or broken.