Cancel your DSTV (March 2020)

McT

The Humble Scot!
This thread belongs in philosophical debates :rolleyes:

dazzazzad

I'm trying to downgrade my account and cancel the extra view till sport is back. But all the call centre numbers are dead or engaged. Any suggestions?

Also tried to login via dstv site to see if I can downgrade it myself but when I click login it just says "you are not logged in"...

gertvanjoe

I'm trying to downgrade my account and cancel the extra view till sport is back. But all the call centre numbers are dead or engaged. Any suggestions?

Also tried to login via dstv site to see if I can downgrade it myself but when I click login it just says "you are not logged in"...
Try logging in with IE5, I think that may work for ye old satellite broadcaster

dazzazzad

Try logging in with IE5, I think that may work for ye old satellite broadcaster
They actually don't support IE. But Edge worked - I could log in but when clicking on the different sections nothing loads - except the contact tab.

I tried the whatsapp option but it isn't responding.

They're really pushing me to cancel instead of downgrade. Grrr.

dazzazzad

Yay, it finally worked. Not sure if it cancelled xtraview (only option was to "unlink") but all seems in order.

The whatsapp account finally responded - it's taking like 10 minute to send a response lol

Swa

Honorary Master

It's not working for me on Vivaldi but it's working on an old version of Opera.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
There's no sport.

So what's your excuse?
Yes, but how.

Self service is a ball of sh*t, Whatsapp doesn't work and the call centre hold times are almost an hour?

Edit: self service doesn't even work at present!

Edit #2: tried on the app and another failure, loading nothing

Last edited:

Rabobi

Executive Member
Yes, but how.

Self service is a ball of sh*t, Whatsapp doesn't work and the call centre hold times are almost an hour?

Edit: self service doesn't even work at present!
So these knobs are actively stopping people from canceling or downgrading?