Candy Crush on Blackberry Z10?

seedat77

Apparently it can be done, and I read about it on a few websites today. You can even download the Amazon App Store if your phone has the latest firmware installed. Although it is limited compared to the official Google Playstore, at least it allows direct downloading of Android apps on Blackberry phones.

But I want first hand info from Blackberry users in SA that have successfully installed Candy Crush, connected up to Facebook and are currently playing the game. Does the game play smoothly without any lag? Are there any issues connecting to Facebook? I'm not really worried about in-app purchases.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
You can use either the Amazon app store or look at Snap.

seedat77

I tried 1mobile and Amazon and a lot of the apps work, although it takes a bit longer to open than on Android phones. The latest version of Candy Crush does not, apparently because it needs Google services running on the device. Not a train smash though as I hardly play. I bought a cheap Z10 to use as a second phone and I like it.

MR.C

Expert Member
I uninstalled candy crush cos I was complaining that I didn't have time and realised that I was an addict, not missing it at all.

DJ-DK786

Sideloading Snap is the best decisions you can make. The app runs smoothly and you can get basically all the apps and games on Google Play

seedat77

Sideloading Snap is the best decisions you can make. The app runs smoothly and you can get basically all the apps and games on Google Play

Snap seems like a good option. I'll give it a try, it doesn't look so difficult to sideload.