Cannibalism website killer to face the music

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
This is the second case like this in Germany not so? Years ago a guy (think he was also gay iirc) looked for other guys who would be willing victims. He found one. I actually saw the movie about it. It is very VERY disturbing. The poor husband and daughter of this man. :(

Bar0n

Executive Member
This is the second case like this in Germany not so? Years ago a guy (think he was also gay iirc) looked for other guys who would be willing victims. He found one. I actually saw the movie about it. It is very VERY disturbing. The poor husband and daughter of this man. :(

Armin Meiwes, I think his name was. The song "Mein Teil" by Rammstein is about that incident.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Armin Meiwes, I think his name was. The song "Mein Teil" by Rammstein is about that incident.

/note to self: no more hooking up with german tourists in hotel rooms.

falcon786

Honorary Master
Cannibalism website killer in court

The trial of a German police officer accused of murdering a willing victim he met on a website for cannibalism fetishists starts on Friday in the eastern city of Dresden

Willing buyer, willing seller?

Lol that's just crazy what can happen in fully developed societies, more barbaric than under developed societies at times., but I honestly believe we have members on mybb on the same level as those nutters.