• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Cannot access speedtest.mybroadband.co.za and www.speedtest.net

The_Summoner

Just tried doing a speedtest, and it seems I cannot access the MyBB Speedtest web home, and the Ookla speed test home. I'm on rain.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

It's weird because I can still access previous results on both MyBB speedtest and Ookla Speed Test.

But for the homepages of both sites, im getting a connection failed error

WAslayer

Expert Member
Just tried doing a speedtest, and it seems I cannot access the MyBB Speedtest web home, and the Ookla speed test home. I'm on rain.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

It's weird because I can still access previous results on both MyBB speedtest and Ookla Speed Test.

But for the homepages of both sites, im getting a connection failed error
Out of curiosity, can you resolve DNS for those sites..? If not, switch DNS to Google and try again..

Recallza

Something still seems to be wonky... I have intermittent connectivity... Anyone else experiencing this?

Drifter

Honorary Master
The thing with RAIN is, it's not constant. it comes and goes, just like the real thing.

Drifter

Honorary Master
The thing with RAIN, is it's not constant. it comes and goes, just like the real thing.