Can't download your vaccination certificate because EVDS details are wrong? You must go back to the vaccination site

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Considering how many people in SA don't have access to the internet and are functionally illiterate, I'd bet that a lot, if not the majority of people did not register on the EVDS themselves.

Yeah, just look the many "I entered the wrong ID number" posts in the RAIN section.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

"D"

Expert Member
I found I could not download the certificate using my phone, tried a dozen times. When I did it from my windows pc it downloaded straight away.
Now it has become indisputable that Bill Gates was involved all along.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Some more half baked excuses offered on the weekly DoH family meeting this morning.
12 - 17 year olds will be added to the system and go live on Wednesday next week.
Kids over the age of 12 do not require their parents permission to get vaccinated. Covered by a clause in the Children's Act.
A booster jab trial planned for HCWs using J&J vaccine.
Investigations are starting relating to mixing vaccines and use of partial doses for booster shots.
Still clinging to this mythical 70% of population before the removal of LD restrictions.
Big issue about paper captured VAX records not being loaded onto the system and hence "lost" records preventing those from getting their digital certificates.

Last edited:

noxibox

Honorary Master
Some more half baked excuses offered on the weekly DoH family meeting this morning.
12 - 17 year olds will be added to the system and go live on Wednesday next week.
Kids over the age of 12 do not require their parents permission to get vaccinated. Covered by a clause in the Children's Act.
They neglect mention this requirement:
the child is of sufficient maturity and has the mental capacity to understand the benefits, risks, social and other implications of the treatment.
It isn't blanket permission to let anyone 12 or older sign consent for medical treatment.

surface

Honorary Master
They neglect mention this requirement:

It isn't blanket permission to let anyone 12 or older sign consent for medical treatment.
GeoffD, Paulsie, Soliderman, LCBXX and Ponderer - do you fulfill this requirement?
the child is of sufficient maturity and has the mental capacity to understand the benefits, risks, social and other implications of the treatment.

Jase

Executive Member
I got my jab and the cert. was available when I checked on the system 2 hours later or so. Painless process overall.

fismail

I managed to get the digital passport PDF for the missus and myself on 1st attempt