Can't VPN on iPhone 6s on Cell C. Any ideas?

Gedoente

Hi all,

I recently got a 100gig mobile data from Cell C for a great price (and it lasts a year!).
However, when I connect my phone to my laptop (or hotspot) for some reason I can't log
in to clients' VPN connections with this connection. I know for a fact colleagues are doing this
but can't find the relevant information on the Cell C site.

Can anyone help me by any chance? Surely if I have the VPN connections setup on my laptop then
the phones' data connection should be able to just act as an internet connection?

Regards,
Gedoente

yebocan

Honorary Master
Drop Cell_C a pm for assistance.
Think you need to be provisioned for an unrestricted apn

Hi all,

I recently got a 100gig mobile data from Cell C for a great price (and it lasts a year!).
However, when I connect my phone to my laptop (or hotspot) for some reason I can't log
in to clients' VPN connections with this connection. I know for a fact colleagues are doing this

Can anyone help me by any chance? Surely if I have the VPN connections setup on my laptop then
the phones' data connection should be able to just act as an internet connection?

Regards,
Gedoente
have you tried VyprVPN this program penetrates proxies and any network restrictions try it free!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi all,

Regards,
Gedoente
Hi Gedoente

We do apologise for the late response.

Please PM your Cell C number + email address, we would like to assist.

^BM