'Can't you see my wife is dead?'

Jabulani22

Expert Member
You chose the wrong wife boi.
He should follow your lead and choose his sister? said abzo.
I sure hope he is not descended from one of these countries hitting high numbers.
Edit - nothing wrong with being decended from them , stones and glass houses gig.
1591449831683.jpg

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Shaun108 is a very well known aboriginal name , its taken from the dreamtime and means he who brings water for the rocks.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Didn't he drive into the truck to begin with in attempted suicide? Or was he heartbroken that he could reach the promised land at the same time as his wife on impact?
He intentionally drove into the truck to commit suicide with his wife in the vehicle. Unfortunately the husband was a criminal, swindling people out of their money whilst contracting to build their houses in Somerset West.

OCP

Expert Member
Fark me I can imagine the searing pain of his flesh being burned off his bones...not a good way to go at all.

This is why we should not think emotionally but logically. Would his wife have wanted him to commit suicide? I think not.
You underestimate the physical pain you feel when you lose your partner.

Death would be a better alternative at that moment in time.

Zukat

Expert Member
He intentionally drove into the truck to commit suicide with his wife in the vehicle. Unfortunately the husband was a criminal, swindling people out of their money whilst contracting to build their houses in Somerset West.
Huh, source?
It seems more like he got distracted which led to a collision, otherwise committing suicide halfway through the trip is strange.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Huh, source?
It seems more like he got distracted which led to a collision, otherwise committing suicide halfway through the trip is strange.
My brother is friends with their son in law and he built (swindled) my parents house which they currently live in, in Somerset West

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
You underestimate the physical pain you feel when you lose your partner.

Death would be a better alternative at that moment in time.
I would think he was in shock, like the clinical shock.

ld13

Honorary Master