Sk3tz0

Cape Town Alliance is seeking to fill its ranks with Social / Casual / Raiders.
We are a newly formed guild on the Lightbringer EU server. Its an Alliance Faction guild.

Also we are looking for an Experienced Raid Leader/s to take the troops out for 10man raids once the time comes.

Feel free to PM me with any questions .

For Ingame invites contact, Sinfûl, Sketzo, Sketz, Catsfeet

Last edited:

Crowley

Executive Member
Good luck with your guild but we moved off LB because the economy was dead. Might be different on the alliance side though.

Pitbull

Verboten
Mmm, since I can't even log in on Draenor at night only over weekend. Maybe use my instant 90 on Lightbringer for now. Any queues?

Reavs

None that I'm aware of. I'm leveling on LB in the evenings until i hit 90 and then plan on transferring to Draenor.

Pitbull

Verboten
None that I'm aware of. I'm leveling on LB in the evenings until i hit 90 and then plan on transferring to Draenor.

Draenor is insanely busy. I can only play on it if I log in early on a weekend. Midweek it's impossible when I come from work. I boosted a Monk to LB last night and joined this guild. Seems to be a pretty small and nice guild. Might just transfer my Warrior here as well for raiding.

Reavs

Draenor is insanely busy. I can only play on it if I log in early on a weekend. Midweek it's impossible when I come from work. I boosted a Monk to LB last night and joined this guild. Seems to be a pretty small and nice guild. Might just transfer my Warrior here as well for raiding.

Logged around 8 last night and there was a 3 min queue on draenor. Looks like they fixed something

Sk3tz0

We are small the guilds just a week old :p and again thanks for joining.. We are hoping to increase our size and maybe start a 10man group. PvP or just fun guild runs.