Cape Town: Any Nice " ... " Places?

Risa

You're looking for a brothel, right?

Sorry to be so blunt, but it sounds like you're asking where the brothels are in Cape Town.
how??? intimate and romantic..? honestly iv never been to a brothel before but i believe they are anything but romantic...:rolleyes:

xrapidx

Honorary Master
omg that place was fantastic! :D
Was? IS! .... I was there this weekend again... first time since the robbery.

Only problem is, I like fancy restuarants... my girlfriends idea of fine dining is damn spur....

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Don't think he can afford those.
Five flies not on your list?
Come on... I had two starters....two main courses....and two desserts at the Wild Fig... R260 (excl Tip).

...and I didn't eat cheap... gf did though...
I had :
Two Amstels
Cambert wrapped in salmon in one of those poofy pastry things.
Impala with chilli chocolate sauce
Icescream with hazelnul nut chilli chocolate sauce.
One cappacino.

Heard about five flies... don't think I've been there though... I try to avoid town...

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Whats the restuarant with the urinal against a fish tank in town... I feel so weird when woman walk past and look at me...

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Whats the restuarant with the urinal against a fish tank in town... I feel so weird when woman walk past and look at me...
I don't know, there's a unisex one at Tygervally waterfront.
No farting:eek:

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I don't know, there's a unisex one at Tygervally waterfront.
No farting:eek:
I once kept doing to the ladies at the Primi in Edwards Street... couldnt figure out why there were woman in it...and no urinals... someone only told me once we left... never been back :p

Granted...I was well pissed.

medicnick83

Paramedic
There is a place in observatory, it's around the corner from spar (directly opposite the parking lot), I took my ex there but I can't remember its damn name!

Anyone know it?

It's like in a house, and they have musicians that play there sometimes.
Bar type thing as you come in to the right and like a restraunt area to the left with little roooms where you can chat and drink as you walk thru the house.

Come on, someone must know it!