Cape Town meet: 29 February, an ALL day affair - The Giant Leap (Roccomamas Kraaifontein)

WAslayer

Expert Member
she says many things
but i doubt she will attend now that Josh confirmed in Whatsapp that he will be there as well, we havent seen each other in a year
Oh please, that flaker will not even pitch for his own funeral one day..

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
seats are limited to 3 only
please put your name up for the following meet
thank you

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I might come if I don't have to work that Saturday. With the massive (tm mybb) amount of intakes I have now I might just be lucky and have that weekend off.
I'm likely going to be there as well. I have a braai on the evening, but I'm used to arriving drunk at braais anyway, so makes no difference. /shrugs

Craig

Honorary Master
I'm likely going to be there as well. I have a braai on the evening, but I'm used to arriving drunk at braais anyway, so makes no difference. /shrugs
FU, why am I not invited for the after party at your house? And no one cares if you come, we are looking out for @Seymour#1 . She's much nicer than you.

it's next weekend @Craig
it is a Saturday, 11h30 to 13h00
pencil it in your diary
I'm not a hunter from up north, I know it's next week. I anyway have a school function this saturday so if it was this weekend I would've been out. Tell freak to come, would like to meet him.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
FU, why am I not invited for the after party at your house? And no one cares if you come, we are looking out for @Seymour#1 . She's much nicer than you.

I'm not a hunter from up north, I know it's next week. I anyway have a school function this saturday so if it was this weekend I would've been out. Tell freak to come, would like to meet him.
he is cool and wants to come but is checking the list and will notify me via whatsapp if he is coming.
i personally do not know who the 5 or 6 peeps he is avoiding

Craig

Honorary Master
he is cool and wants to come but is checking the list and will notify me via whatsapp if he is coming.
i personally do not know who the 5 or 6 peeps he is avoiding
Probably the 6 that booted him unceremoniously from their group, a group that didn't appreciate the kind of comments he thought was acceptable.