Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Dros

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Since we're a different creed from the other parts of CT, @The_Mowgs and I have decided to organise a meet at Dros or RoccoMamas, Okavango Crossing. Please, guys, leave the kids alone.

@Chuckmyster @RedViking @SauRoNZA @Cr419 @MightyQuin @akescpt @Iamnotageek @Purply @Thor since you are the only bastards whom I know are residing in the northern suburbs of CT, would you be keen?

Reason for the location is I don't have a car (so walking distance for me) and I think it's fairly central.

Just so you retards don't think we're selfish, The_Mowgs stays in Vredekloof and I in Bonnie Brae, and we are organising. We're tired of these meets at k*k joints!

Date: 6 April 2019 from 14:00 - as is typical of the northern CT people, we have very short lead times :ROFL:

edit: according to the votes it seems that we will be meeting at RocoMamas

Please note, cash only!

Confirmed
Honey Badger
@The_Mowgs
@Craig

@aleksandar
@Fro
@Chuckmyster
@SauRoNZA
@dualmeister
@RickMaver47
@Carly
@WAslayer
@Gordon_R
@Thor

Tentative
@copacetic
@Iamafreak

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Since we're a different creed from the other parts of CT, @The_Mowgs and I have decided to organise a meet at Dros or RoccoMamas, Okavango Crossing. Please, guys, leave the kids alone.

@Chuckmyster @RedViking @SauRoNZA @Cr419 @MightyQuin @akescpt @Iamnotageek @Purply @Thor since you are the only bastards whom I know are residing in the northern suburbs of CT, would you be keen?

Reason for the location is I don't have a car (so walking distance for me) and I think it's fairly central.
This sounds like the biggest gay, pedophilic get together with a bunch of weird guys.

Im in!!!

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Da ****. Did your motjie take your car?
Lol, I haven't had a car since 2013. After a few month of travelling with a taxi to work I thought fsck it. I can get used to this. I'll only use her car if it's raining or I'm too babalas :)

Steek uit!

Craig

Honorary Master
Need a date. Then it gets submitted to HO. Then I can apply my mind.
My head office is going for a ladies nights massage tonight, organised and paid by me, a weekend away in a month, and my home work is up to date so I already have permission.

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Lmao, you have quick fingers. So I assume you are ready to come as well.
We have a friend's son's birthday party on Saturday and then we are heading to their house for a braai but there should be time in between, even if it's for a quick beer or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.