Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Dros

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Honorary Master
So is it Dros now (which doesn't exist I'm sure?) or RocoMamas?

If it helps...there was a frightfully hot waitress at RocoMamas who likes beards last time I was there...
So that confirmed it then, Rocomama's it is.

Just received notice that I will be getting intake tomorrow, which means that I will working this weekend. I will be coming though, might only be there for an hour or two, and no more going to the golf course before as I planned. :mad:

RedViking

Nord of the South

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Ma se kines PM your number just in case i come that way ....

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Fokof

I doubt it will be difficult to spot the meet. Just go with your gut feeling even if you chat with some random rugby hotties for 34min.
I'm more worried about accidently sitting down at the "DIY Vacuum Repair Enthusiasts" at a table, imagine sitting down to a table with a heated conversation on this topic?
I will need a big spliff

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I'm more worried about accidently sitting down at the "DIY Vacuum Repair Enthusiasts" at a table, imagine sitting down to a table with a heated conversation on this topic?
I will need a big spliff
Well, you need to ride n poegie afterwards otherwise I would've brought you a nice one*...

*not my vacuum cleaner or my penis

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Well, you need to ride n poegie afterwards otherwise I would've brought you a nice one*...

*not my vacuum cleaner or my penis
poegies are for guys that wanna feel the wind over their manginas when they ride :)

theratman

Executive Member
I'm in if the date suits me. 2 mybb meets in the North in the space of a month... Somethings up!

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
I'm in if the date suits me. 2 mybb meets in the North in the space of a month... Somethings up!
Yeah somethings up, a few guys coming out the closet seen as this one is a Sausage Fest hosted by @Honey Badger
At least the last one had @KT-B and @EMAM and @Thor had a terrific SO there from what i saw on a photo somewhere.
:) Jokes aside, let's show that Slaapstad can host meets and have fun more than other parts of RSA :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.