• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Cape Town suspends poo-thrower after it hits the fan on Facebook

schumi

Honorary Master
Poo protester Loyiso Nkohla is knee-deep in trouble after the City of Cape Town placed him on “preliminary suspension” this week.

This followed an altercation between the council's head of community liaison and Anda Ntsodo‚ the mayoral committee member for community services‚ over a housing development in Site C‚ Khayelitsha.

The former Ses’Khona leader‚ infamous for flinging poo in a protest at Cape Town International Airport‚ then took to Facebook and accused Ntsodo of being a traitor.

“Anda Ntsodo DA Councillor don’t start with me‚ I don’t fight with sellouts‚ I will fight you Political and I’m Warning you‚” the post said.

Nkohla‚ whose “expanding influence within the city” was stressed in a report compiled last year by a commission headed by DA chief whip John Steenhuisen‚ is facing another disciplinary process. His Facebook attacks on Steenhuisen and other DA members landed him in a pile of trouble‚ and the matter is pending.

TimesLIVE has seen the “notification of provisional suspension” letter sent by the city to Nkohla on Tuesday.

“It is alleged that you have been involved in‚ inter alia‚ an incident/s of serious misconduct whereby you made derogatory‚ defamatory comments against various city officials and councillors on a social media platform (Facebook) for which you are currently facing disciplinary charges‚” the letter said.
More at : https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...oo-thrower-after-it-hits-the-fan-on-facebook/

daveza

Honorary Master
It an own goal of note...
Seems the goalie has buggered off and the team keeps kicking the ball into the net.

How tf do they employ someone like this disgusting creature ?

I would love to hear De Lille's explanation.

Temujin

Expert Member
Seems the goalie has buggered off and the team keeps kicking the ball into the net.

How tf do they employ someone like this disgusting creature ?

I would love to hear De Lille's explanation.
Me too... that said though, looking at his pic, he does look familiar:whistling::p