Cape Town Valuations - erf details?

ToniO

Hi
I'm trying to look up the existing details of my valuation. In the past if i searched for my property on the valuations role, I could click on details and there were several pages of information, for example they listed all the features of my property in detail. Now if I go there it only has a summary and I can't click on anything for more info.

Does anyone know how I find out what information they are using to calculate my rates?

Thanks!

cn@

Expert Member
Isn't the correct English word "lot" instead of "erf"?

sgs

I also recall this being there previous years. I used this to confirm that they had my apartment's inside vs exclusive use extents incorrect. Also showed number of rooms, bathrooms etc I recall.

Can't find it this time around. No one cares when its right, but if you want to object, it might be quite useful to understand why your valuation is incorrect...

ToniO

I also recall this being there previous years. I used this to confirm that they had my apartment's inside vs exclusive use extents incorrect. Also showed number of rooms, bathrooms etc I recall.

Can't find it this time around. No one cares when its right, but if you want to object, it might be quite useful to understand why your valuation is incorrect...
Exactly - I wanted to be sure that I knew what they had on record. I seem to remember they had left out a carport or something, and so if I was objecting I might be adding something they hadn't recorded - it could even push my rates up.
Thanks for confirming that I wasn't imagining it!