Castle Lager Rugby Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZCFOutkast

Expert Member
Vermeulen - in or out?
Sad that we're asking this minutes before the game when we let guys like allrounder Ashley Johnson walk away barely capped. Pity Kolisi's unfit too, but I doubt he'd have been picked if he was fit. Both better options than currently underwhelming Schalk there.

MickeyD

RIP
Sad that we're asking this minutes before the game when we let guys like allrounder Ashley Johnson walk away barely capped. Pity Kolisi's unfit too, but I doubt he'd have been picked if he was fit. Both better options than currently underwhelming Schalk there.
Did he walk away or chase the mighty Pound?

ZCFOutkast

Expert Member
Did he walk away or chase the mighty Pound?

I've learnt that there's no love my Cheetahs stars here.

I haven't been here long, but is there an old thread with a poll which shows who the majority of guys on here support. Sounds like there's a lot of Bull Heynekes.

MickeyD

RIP
I've learnt that there's no love my Cheetahs stars here.

I haven't been here long, but is there an old thread with a poll which shows who the majority of guys on here support. Sounds like there's a lot of Bull Heynekes.
He's from SWD.

MickeyD

RIP
And I support the Boks. I don't give a continental **** about provinces now-a-days.

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
And I support the Boks. I don't give a continental **** about provinces now-a-days.

I will start giving a **** when ".... a change of admin and the retirement of a certain fecking well paid permanently injured player..." happens

FTFY

ZCFOutkast

Expert Member
Agreed, and it will ease the pressure off him from the "fire HM" idiots.

If HM doesn't mind another Cheetahs-linked name, then Philip van der Walt going to the RWC in his place then! Contingency advice for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.