Casual Friday

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Do you dress a bit more relaxed on Fridays? Maybe a t-shirt instead of the usual?
I normally go to work in a company branded golf shirt but on Friday I opt for a t-shirt instead.

Let's hear it (and see it) for the Friday slackers :)

saturnz

Honorary Master
Do you dress a bit more relaxed on Fridays? Maybe a t-shirt instead of the usual?
I normally go to work in a company branded golf shirt but on Friday I opt for a t-shirt instead.

When I used to work, I always dressed casually unless my boss informed me to dress appropriately the next day (for a meeting or consultation or whatever)

So that meant hoodie, jeans and sandals for most of the time anyway.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
We can do casual on any day that we don't have meetings with clients/prospective clients, so nothing's different on a Friday.

zizo911

Executive Member
Yes! I donto wear a tie in Fridays. So it does get quite liberal.

genelock

Banned

McDonald's?

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
id be broke if this was the case

Casual clothes are expensive

I wear jeans and shirt mon-thurs and on fridays its casual

Fridays are casual for us every week, unless seeing a client or something.

Cius

Executive Member
Mon to Thurs is formal without a tie
Fri you can do Jeans and a casual shirt but that excludes things like shorts, slops, or tank tops.

PhireSide

Executive Member
My old company used to be semi-casual - black shoes, black pants/chinos with button up long sleeve shirts. Denims and a golf shirt over weekends with sneakers usually, although staff based in the office were allowed jeans on Fridays

My current company prefers denims and a golf shirt Mon - Thurs with appropriate closed shoes, and sneakers on Friday although I typically wear either sneakers or my safety shoes depending on the work planned for the day and how many clients I need to see

doubletrouble

Expert Member
I love casual Fridays! Its a great way to confirm your suspicion of who the office sluts are

haggy

Chino's and collared shirt in the week - jeans and t shirt on Friday

f2wohf

Honorary Master
We can do casual on any day that we don't have meetings with clients/prospective clients, so nothing's different on a Friday.
Same, though I usually met clients 4/5 days a week (today I do too).

Necropolis

Executive Member
Mon - Thur: Jeans, smart shoes and a button up shirt.

Fridays: Jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt.