I see its available from cellucity on Vodacom contract... not cheap
Capture.JPG

MjK

Got the dual sim activated.
Cernotech in fourways does it.

bigboy529

Expert Member
Old thred I know,
For those still using this phone, how is it holding up in terms of speed, battery life etc? My dad is set on getting another Cat phone he currently has a dumb Cat phone, from what I read this seams to be the best of their smartphones.

Zyraz

Expert Member
Old thred I know,
For those still using this phone, how is it holding up in terms of speed, battery life etc? My dad is set on getting another Cat phone he currently has a dumb Cat phone, from what I read this seams to be the best of their smartphones.
Still 100% happy. I have not noticed any degradation in battery life and speed . Operating the same as the day it got taken out of the box .

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Is he buying it for the thermal camera or cause he has to use the screen when his hand are wet? No other reason to get it. Get a R5000 phone and a rugged cover rather, if those are not the 2 reasons you got it.

Mine battery life is still good and everything else fine, except that I somehow cracked the bottom corner of scree (almost unnoticeable).

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
A friend of mine has one. I really like it but when he calls me the quality is not so great. His phone or location?