CBD South Africa

Larry_Fisherman

I'm sorry Mr Fish, but I only grow and consume my own ;) can't be illegally advising on cannabis.
But I see you're probably a Mac fan too
Was just pulling your leg. I 'grow' my own.

And of course! Easy Mac with the cheesy raps. 1580984855983.png

MrBud

i use CBD oil
stays in my fridge
about once a week or so sometimes every 2 weeks when arthritis kicks in i add between 4 to 8 drops to my supper meal.
The next morning my arthritis is gone.

CBD oil works very well, just wish it wasnt R650 for such a tiny bottle otherwise i would use it everyday
Have you tried a topical cream for arthritis? This might work just as well, and could possibly be a bit cheaper.
Also, what brand of CBD are you using?

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Have you tried a topical cream for arthritis? This might work just as well, and could possibly be a bit cheaper.
Also, what brand of CBD are you using?
no i havent, thanx for the advice, is there a particular brand of cream?
its a no name brand, a friends aunt makes it in knysna for herself and family friends so i get it through her. a bottle lasts me over 6 months, i think its a 10ml bottle by the looks of it

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
It works as a general wellness supplement. So like you would buy your multivitamin at Dischem, you use CBD in a similar manner.
Also, things like anxiety, pain management or insomnia are all conditions which CBD can assist with.
So, does it cure cancer?

Matt91

Expert Member
Doobie works fine.

You can buy weed from 420 monkeys online they literally deliver it straight to your door. I've never had any issues; not sure how its legal but hey it works.

blah99

Expert Member
This should be merged with the Cannabis thread. Why a new thread?

MrBud

no i havent, thanx for the advice, is there a particular brand of cream?
its a no name brand, a friends aunt makes it in knysna for herself and family friends so i get it through her. a bottle lasts me over 6 months, i think its a 10ml bottle by the looks of it
There are a number of different brands, but I trust HelloMD with their choices - they also have a special running at the moment.

Nibiru

You can buy weed from 420 monkeys online they literally deliver it straight to your door. I've never had any issues; not sure how its legal but hey it works.

Yeah, I know. I grow my own also.

MrBud

For those with anxiety, or who suffer from panic attacks:
How CBD Can Help Stop a Panic Attack in Its Tracks

If you suffer from panic attacks, you know how scary and debilitating they can be. They're not all that easy to manage and most pharmaceuticals come with their own array of side effects. So CBD might be worth looking into a little bit more.

ProfA

Honorary Master
No... no form of cannabis can cure cancer. All the plant can do for cancer is help manage various symptoms.
I know of a few people who should be dead today which will disagree. I also know of a 13 year old Rottweiler who wasnt supposed to live past December, who is eating me out of house and home, that would also show that statement the middle finger.

MrBud

I know of a few people who should be dead today which will disagree. I also know of a 13 year old Rottweiler who wasnt supposed to live past December, who is eating me out of house and home, that would also show that statement the middle finger.
Many believe that cannabis is a miracle cure... but it isn't. It has shown the potential to stop the growth of cancer cells, but it doesn't kill or cure it.
Do you have studied and scientific evidence that it is a cure for cancer?

ProfA

Honorary Master
Many believe that cannabis is a miracle cure... but it isn't. It has shown the potential to stop the growth of cancer cells, but it doesn't kill or cure it.
Do you have studied and scientific evidence that it is a cure for cancer?
Ahhhh. The go-to response of every doctor/vet. Suppose the survivors are just imagining they are still alive.